J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
By far.

Sit down, lil bytch (hol up hol up) be humble aye aye aye :trash:

Nikkas is bugging
You want me to pull all three verses of both songs ?

You’ll get embarrassed
On how weak that cole song was.

And let’s not talk about about public reception..

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
You want me to pull all three verses of both songs ?

You’ll get embarrassed
On how weak that cole song was.

And let’s not talk about about public reception..
Put that p*ssy on my taste bloods aye aye aye yup top tier lyricism :dead:

Idgaf Work Out sound better than that shyt

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
Put that p*ssy on my taste bloods aye aye aye yup top tier lyricism :dead:

Idgaf Work Out sound better than that shyt
It’s Taste buds .. taste bloods makes no sense …

So you googled the lyrics that were wrong and just went the female route with no valid point to say Work out is better…

You’re a decent poster and better than this don’t let your emotions cloud your logic.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
It’s Taste buds .. taste bloods makes no sense …

So you googled the lyrics that were wrong and just went the female route with no valid point to say Work out is better…

You’re a decent poster and better than this don’t let your emotions cloud your logic.
That shyt is ass the beat, the flow, the lyrics everything shyt caca

Be humble lil bytch aye aye aye shyt is TRASH :mjlol:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
He doesn't have any critically acclaimed, he doesn't have any "great" project according to the consensus,... I'm sure his fans would probably mention a project they enjoyed though, but nothing that the culture holds to high regards. If anything he's known for mediocre records.
What about the album with the song about the animals losing their virginity?

Everyone seems to act like it’s a classic, but I highly disagree.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That’s cool but work out is much worst, I respect Nas’s opinion more than yours
:yeshrug:
Cole has been transparent with this period in time of his career. He's not the only guy that put out something that their core fanbase didn't like.

Wale dropped that shyt with Lady GaGa
Budden dropped Pump It Up

It happened to many artists that came up through mixtapes and landed on majors... With that said, his career and relevancy in music lasted much longer than those other dudes because he learned from his experiences and got better... And he didn't make excuses for it.

He had other lead singles that were much more on brand for him but the label wasn't green lighting his debut until he made Workout

Born Sinner was a great follow up record for Cole with plenty of songs that are still easily playable today.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Cole has been transparent with this period in time of his career. He's not the only guy that put out something that their core fanbase didn't like.

Wale dropped that shyt with Lady GaGa
Budden dropped Pump It Up

It happened to many artists that came up through mixtapes and landed on majors... With that said, his career and relevancy in music lasted much longer than those other dudes because he learned from his experiences and got better.

Born Sinner was a great follow up record for Cole with plenty of songs that are still easily playable today.
I don’t remember anyone having a problem with that song it’s the song that put him on without that he’s shelved Nas didn’t like it and the shyt took a life of its own. It’s a typical song for that era and a simple record nothing to deep dive or critique.