J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
By the way for all you Kendrick lovers, let me know when you ready to talk about the goofyness of the "It's just big Me" line, as a feature, on another 2 rappers (if you count Metro) who are much hotter in the game than he is album :mjlol:

Also let me know when he's tough enough to actually drop his own diss record, instead of throwing rocks on somebody else's shyt (Control was a feature too).

Daps
By the way for all you Kendrick lovers, let me know when you ready to talk about the goofyness of the "It's just big Me" line, as a feature, on another 2 rappers (if you count Metro) who are much hotter in the game than he is album :mjlol:

Also let me know when he's tough enough to actually drop his own diss record, instead of throwing rocks on somebody else's shyt (Control was a feature too).

You drunk?

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
I'm a fan of all three, it tiring having to debate reality with a bunch of hardcore dikk riders

Cole, Kendrick and Drake are all great. All have great projects. Anybody arguing against that is either being disingenuous or out of touch.
That's honestly where I'm at. Just kicking my feet back and laughing at the hilarious takes
kendrick-cole.jpeg

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
The response was a must so I respect it but If we being honest we not talking about this a decade from as a great diss record or a great song.

:yeshrug:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Backpack rappers doing friendly disses :mjlol:

Lupe who one would consider a backpack rapper showed you how you can diss without being super gangsta.

All this “for the game” or “hit him with bars” when these dudes have no bars just popularity.

PG-13 as beef…

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Y'all call Kendrick's albums mid or ass but can't pinpoint the exact songs that garner such criticism :mjtf:

Kendrick don't have no Foldin Clothes or Wet Dreamz or Work Out in his catalog :scust:

Every Kendrick album is a complete body of work with few low points.

I'll rep anyone who can legitimately point me to a ghastly, terrible Kendrick song from one of his albums
Humble is a lot worse than Work Out

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
MESUW11_o.jpg

LMAO. For the record, I have been dissing Cole the most historically on this site. I literally coined the phrase "Nap King Cole" for how boring he was, it was even my username for a few. So I'm more surprised than anybody with how this is playing out and how he's been killing verses over the last 2 years.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not comparing this to how rap music or more specifically disses were in the past. I was outside for Kiss/Beans. But you have to take something for what it is, and in today's hip-hop world, we either get subs forever or silly shyt like this.

If we keep it a buck, Kendrick's diss was corny as fukk and he didn't say anything more then fukk y'all, but it was aggressive over a great beat so people rocking with it. As I said in one of these threads, this is no more than Control 2.0. Meanwhile while Cole's diss was actually on point lyrically, he was friendly about it. He tells us and Dot in the record that they are cool and he don't really want the smoke, so fall back or else.

Let's see what either does next and then we can continue this convo :ehh:
Great beat? shyt was ass period top to bottom

Kendrick’s verse was atrocious full of light simple bars, moaning, and the nikka saying bum in the most annoying voice possible

Its Future, Kendrick, and Metro with dissing of Drake and Cole so it was always gonna go with the machines, shock value and fanbases involved but the record is ass

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So if this is about "the big 3" and Drake don't say nothing at all, does that make it just the big 2?