J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

Daps
I agree and both tracks that Cole is featured on for all the dogs and Scary hours prove that. Coles pen has surpassed drakes ghostwriters.
nikkas been hating cole so long they cant admit dude has been on fire for the past half decade while drake has been dropping mid for the most part

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas been hating cole so long they cant admit dude has been on fire for the past half decade while drake has been dropping mid for the most part

I agree it’s just with the him and Kendrick talk you got to expect push back in that regards. There’s metrics on Kennys side that Kendrick Stan’s will die on before putting Cole over him.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
glad somebody noticed it from all these years :dead:

its the same group of like 10 accounts who take turns posting back to back to back whenever theres a kendrick thread :dead:

Drake got plants in here too so it is what it is.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Drake got plants in here too so it is what it is.

drake has extremely annoying stans on here 100%, but that's completely different from a legit plant farm where you have the same group of 10 accounts posting in kendrick threads only back to back to back. i personally think its 1 person whos logging out of each account 1 by 1 doing it :hubie:

just look at their post history

@zeerax
@tehparadox
@Revolutionary
@Nuuko
@derro13

no surprises a mod called it too

Braman

Superstar
Daps
The more I think of the ‘warning shot’ excuse the more disgusted I get.

Bc I think of 50 cent on piggy bank. He gives a bunch of rappers a bar. A bar. About Jada he said

Jada don’t fukk with me, if you wanna eat
Cause I’ll do yo’ little ass like Jay did Mobb Deep,
Yeah homey in New York nikkas like your vocals
But that’s only New York dawg, yo’ ass is local

THAT is a warning shot. That’s what Like That was. It’s not a full ass song.

And what did Kiss do? Did he response to a jab with a jab? No. He annihilated 50. He didn’t reply wit some pitty pat bullshyt. No beat switches, no filler. That’s how you reply when you know you better, when you not worried about blowing your load pause. Bc if he reply? You’ll fukin kill him again. Which Kiss did on Problem child (or that one may have come first, I forget)

:scust:J Cole and his fans disgust me. He is not him

Last edited:
Daps
I agree it’s just with the him and Kendrick talk you got to expect push back in that regards. There’s metrics on Kennys side that Kendrick Stan’s will die on before putting Cole over him.
It’s def worth a convo at this point. Kenny still has the better discog but I really cant argue against cole rapping better than him right now. Kenny has to put any doubts to rest

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
The more I think of the ‘warning shot’ excuse the more disgusted I get.

Bc I think of 50 cent on piggy bank. He gives a bunch of rappers a bar. A bar. About Jada he said

Jada don’t fukk with me, if you wanna eat
Cause I’ll do yo’ little ass like Jay did Mobb Deep,
Yeah homey in New York nikkas like your vocals
But that’s only New York dawg, yo’ ass is local

THAT is a warning shot. That’s what Like That was. It’s not a full ass song.

And what did Kiss do? Did he response to a jab with a jab? No. He annihilated 50. He didn’t reply wit some pitty pat bullshyt. No beat switches, no filler. That’s how you reply when you know you better, when you not worried about blowing your load pause. Bc if he reply? You’ll fukin kill him again. Which Kiss did on Problem child (or that one may have come first, I forget)

:scust:J Cole and his fans disgust me. He is not him

Cole told him majority of his discography was ass, and he told that Compton midget he would swat him like a fly. Stop dikkriding

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
You think he going to rap the Cole verse like that?

It's LeBron. He raps to Glorilla:deadrose:

Yeah Glo is a classic record :ufdup: LeConnoisseur knows which records the streets fukkin with

If Bron doesnt rap to 7 minute drill during the pregame warmup tomorrow night, this battle is over :hubie:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Cole told him majority of his discography was ass, and he told that Compton midget he would swat him like a fly. Stop dikkriding

We ain’t from the same cloth as rap fans brotha. You giving credit to Cole like it’s a term paper. Yea he ‘said’ it but it had no teeth, no emotion, no creativity, no ingenuity , and even bytches on twitter is sayin he sound weak

Go listen to that Kiss diss and remind yourself Kiss wasn’t even regarded as a top MC in the game at the time. Meanwhile nggas counting Cole in a ‘big 3’. Pathetic

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
We ain’t from the same cloth as rap fans brotha. You giving credit to Cole like it’s a term paper. Yea he ‘said’ it but it had no teeth, no emotion, no creativity, no ingenuity , and even bytches on twitter is sayin he sound weak

Go listen to that Kiss diss and remind yourself Kiss wasn’t even regarded as a top MC in the game at the time. Meanwhile nggas counting Cole in a ‘big 3’. Pathetic
All Jada did was give threats he never was gon do to 50

checkmate the most overrated dis ever

Yecht

Superstar
Daps

MESUW11_o.jpg

LMAO. For the record, I have been dissing Cole the most historically on this site. I literally coined the phrase "Nap King Cole" for how boring he was, it was even my username for a few. So I'm more surprised than anybody with how this is playing out and how he's been killing verses over the last 2 years.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not comparing this to how rap music or more specifically disses were in the past. I was outside for Kiss/Beans. But you have to take something for what it is, and in today's hip-hop world, we either get subs forever or silly shyt like this.

If we keep it a buck, Kendrick's diss was corny as fukk and he didn't say anything more then fukk y'all, but it was aggressive over a great beat so people rocking with it. As I said in one of these threads, this is no more than Control 2.0. Meanwhile while Cole's diss was actually on point lyrically, he was friendly about it. He tells us and Dot in the record that they are cool and he don't really want the smoke, so fall back or else.

Let's see what either does next and then we can continue this convo :ehh: