J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Except camel bar had some truth to it. Not only do the majority think TPAB is top five of this gen, that line coming from someone who doesn’t have anything remotely repayable outside maybe FHD is laughable. And Cole not even the best on his own fukking label :dead:

Yea Cole attacking discography is hilarious

However, it doesn’t need to be completely true. I said it in the kendrick thread that for whatever reason, that’s the energy in the air. That kendrick albums are overrated and he’s ‘fell off’. Makes no sense to me bc kendrick has never put out a sub 4.5 mic album.

Jay said it best ‘nggas only test you when your weapon get warm’

Honestly I hope kendrick destroy Cole

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
A couple things:

You can’t really hype the “he still doing shows but fell off like the Simpsons” when the shows are doing great. And not just off his name, but because he really takes his shows seriously, and the music resonates with so many different kinds of people.

You can’t talk about someone else having classics when they for sure have more than you. Or when your only classic(s) are debatable.

“If he wasn’t dissing then we wouldn’t be discussing”, facts. But he did, and i’m sure the fans aren’t complaining about it. Actually, hip hop needed it if we’re being honest.

No Kendrick jocking (Cole is probably my favorite out of the 3 right now), i’m just saying my immediate opinion on the song. Maybe after a few more listens, I might be like nah this shyt is actually fire.

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Yall discussed them weak ass Kendrick bars for weeks tho. This site corny af. Lol
But nikkas discussed “ain’t no big three it’s big me” for two weeks :mjlol:
Bro…like I said, y’all fans got a response and still discussing Kendrick. what bars from this are worth discussin, we here, let’s goooooo

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Going after kendricks catalogue is funny as fukk considering cole got one of the most mediocre catalogues with 0 classics.

Kendricks worst is better than coles best.

I just said the same.

That K-Dot catalogue is one of the best in the past 13-14 years. From the early mixtapes to kicking it off with Section 80.

Cole can't f*ck with that, at all.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Wait. So nikkas gassed them bullshyt Kendrick bars. But trying to say this is weak? Wow.

Ya this shyt is definitely exposing a serious bias

This is clearly a warning shot as per Cole on the song, but otherwise its definitely better than what Kendrick had to say on Like That about "fukk big 3"s and "k9s"s

Last edited: