J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Why not? When the rapping was clearly better on this than "Like That".

Cole can do better than this. This shyt weak.

I have him over Kendrick, I think he can pull it off but the truth is he can't make better points than Kendrick if that's what it comes down to. Kendrick dealing with a pop rapper with ghost writers and a dude who literally just said in this track he's hitting his stride at 37 :francis:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
There's a mutual respect between Kendrick and Cole artistry wise, this is just competitive lite mc s***. It's cool but :russell: can't Cole diss someone projects with a stronger bodies of work than him. I liked the new drop as well. Really this is between Kendrick and Drake. You can tell Dot really just don't like him as a artist.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Ehh…

Good on the technical side of things but just like J Cole generally the shyt was sleepy time tea. And the shot about album quality is crazy out of bounds coming from him lol and I don’t even like Kendrick nearly as most people do.

I respect it though but a warning to a warning…if a nikka smack you warn him not to do it again? lol

Last edited:

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
nikkas was doing dissertations on "fukk a big 3, nikka it's big ME!.." and "Prince outlived Mike Jack!.". Got a whole big ass stickied thread with hundreds of replies. Yet THIS is weak even tho he clearly said it's a warning shot? I already know how nikkas gonna judge this shyt I'm good. Lol
You see it

nikkas can’t even hide their bias one hot verse every 30 month. Last album was Tragic :yeshrug:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Ehh…

Good on the technical side of things but just like J Cole generally the shyt was sleepy time tea. And the shot about album quality is crazy out of bounds coming from him lol and I don’t even like Kendrick nearly as most people do.

I respect it though but a warning to a warning…if a nikka smack you you warn him not to do it again? lol
Where was the “smack”??

A nikka yelled from across the street “we ain’t cool”

The other nikka yelled back “you don’t want the smoke :ufdup:

Boff these nikkas need to throw some real blows or stfu :beli:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
jadakiss-its.gif

Close thread

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
good diss. my only real criticism is that 1st (t-minus?) beat is kinda underwhelming. especially in response to such a banger.

Grand_Verbalizer

All Star
Daps
Believe me it's not just a coli thing, everywhere you'll look cats are clowning cole for trying to go the discography and sleepy music route

Someone here called it - Nap King Cole was still gonna be complimentary while dissing :mjlol:

"Your best work is a light pack" - K.

Comeback talking about you have a classic and another prime while "I was trailing behind"

YOUSA FAN DAWG ! :laff:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Taking a page out of Jay's book

Except camel bar had some truth to it. Not only do the majority think TPAB is top five of this gen, that line coming from someone who doesn’t have anything remotely repayable outside maybe FHD is laughable. And Cole not even the best on his own fukking label :dead:

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

Your guy been on some lyrical exercise shyt for a year, only to drop this tepid shyt? “Warning shot” like he has something harder lol. What beef guide is he following because I never seen that.

We wouldn’t be having this convo if Kendrick’s shyt was weak. They would have laughed that shyt off with a bar here or there.
This was his warning shots. This clearly wasn’t his ETHER.