J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Nah hear me out lol. These nikkas keep giving Kendrick lanes to dunk on them, it’s not his fault he taking it. First you put Kendrick in position to say fukk that corny friendly shyt (First Person Shooter), I’m the best. Now you throw some light jabs so he can get disrespectful first (on his upcoming reply)? Make it make sense.

You’re right, Kendrick gave ample subs for Cole to actually come out swinging. Instead we got some “were friends but I gotta get at you” rec room bars. What part the game is that?
The more I listen the more :snoop: I am at Cole. Bro gave him 2 compliments, said he was cool with him and admitted he was in last place at some point.

deeznutz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Mad respect to J-Cole for responding and getting this shyt jumping off he earned a lot of respect from me for having the balls to do that.

Kendrick about to go off now let's see if Drake finally grows a pair of balls to drop something also. This is getting good now :blessed:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
it wasn’t bad lyrically but he really went there :mjlol: cole
First two albums were mid lol and he let Nas down :ahh:. TPAB is better than any of his albums.

Cole definitely the better rapper than him currently tho. Let’s see what Kendrick got.

Last edited: