J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:banderas: @ a actual reply

Edge to Cole. He said what the streets been saying. His was more direct ——since he only has 1 target not two.

Cole’s reply > Kendrick’s shots

Hope Kendrick ready
Drake sending his man out to get smoked and gave Kendrick a lot of material to shot back in this diss.

Plus this ain’t a hit that won’t be played in the club. You will be hearing man fukk the big three nikka it’s just big me up until the summer.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Bro…like I said, y’all fans got a response and still discussing Kendrick. what bars from this are worth discussin, we here, let’s goooooo
I’m not bout to play this goofy shyt with you.

Objectively both were light, cole did a bit more.

I’m not the one in here being a “fan” :ufdup:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I'm hesitant, I love my brother but I'm not gonna lie

tumblr_mhqc9iSDIg1qed7g8o2_400.gif

Kendrick either going to ignore this track or light Cole on fire..nikkas aleady saying sorry round 1

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
This was his warning shots. This clearly wasn’t his ETHER.
He doesn’t have the skill or energy to Ether an elite rapper,

Which is it btw. Did he light Kendrick up or was this a warning shot? You can’t have it both ways. And how do you send warning shots at somebody who already told you he better than you? I thought this was rap beef, not time out.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I’m not bout to play this goofy shyt with you.

Objectively both were light, cole did a bit more.

I’m not the one in here being a “fan” :ufdup:
what he do that was more? Admit he’s a fan and lie on k dot’s discography? Real shyt, the funk ain’t really between them, shyts a wash as far as them going at each other

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Wait. So nikkas gassed them bullshyt Kendrick bars. But trying to say this is weak? Wow.

Kendrick’s was a clear ‘warning shot’ and address 2 people. So it wasnt ether, but it wasnt BS either. It served its purpose

As far as comparing Kendrick’s vs Cole’s, yea Cole gets the nod but really only bc he’s solely focused on kendrick and addresses him head on

But overall as a diss, it comes off as ‘ok dont go in too much bc he may have some heat so this is my ‘stillmwtic freestyle’. Everyone trying to repeat the Nas-jay strategy but it comes off as tepid

However, this now means kendrick absolutely needs to take his head off. These nggas been crowned with no beefs. It’s time

Lord Quas

Pro
Daps
Did Drake write part of this for J. Cole? For part of the song I swore I could hear Drake rapping. :heh:

This shyt is alright and it’s pretty tame. He straight up just calls his albums trash, no wordplay or references involved. Not up to par with some his recent features. Also, you can’t send a warning shot when someone already sent shots..that’s not a warning, that’s a miss.
:mjlol:

Kendrick didn’t say much about J. Cole anyways, most of the shyt he said was directed at Drake so I guess I can kind of understand why he didn’t go at his neck like that. If this was Drakes diss though…I would call this trash. Drake should’ve been the first one to respond…

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Where was the “smack”??

A nikka yelled from across the street “we ain’t cool”

The other nikka yelled back “you don’t want the smoke :ufdup:

Boff these nikkas need to throw some real blows or stfu :beli:

Nah.

“Who’s the best MCs?, biggie Jay z and Nas”

What Kendrick did woulda been like Nas or Big coming out with a song and telling him nah nikka you’re not included…

He took a line that was complimentary, respectful and situated himself next to Kendrick’s greatness and he swatted that shyt into the bleachers.

Not a “we ain’t cool” but you nor Drake belong next to me, keep that compliment and stand clear while I handle Milli Vanilli