J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Cats in here tryna analyze sh!t…..this is what hiphop is supposed to be, foh. Kendrick brought it to them/him. Cole responds with something vicious, let’s see what happens & appreciate it bc I know Kendrick isn’t gonna be silent to this venomous track :banderas:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps

Wasn't this exactly what Kendrick was doing on Like That??

Drake has been subbing dude for years across multiple projects. And Kendrick replied years later with a goofy AK/K9 gun metaphor and double entendre.

And is Cole supposed to jump out the window when Kendrick spent most of his energy towards Drake on Like That? Nah. He's letting it known if you play with me I'll tear your head off.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
snooze-feather.gif

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Cole going directly at Kenny’s lack of work rate and how it ties back to him falling to a pretty distant 3rd in the “Big 3” real life as far as cultural relevance and impact goes is REAL EMCEEING….that is real battle rap shyt….part of wearing the crown is actively defending the thrown…the retort is “well, Like That is cracking”, and he shut that down by saying the obvious “that weak verse not worth discussing besides the hype of dissing”…

if This diss is weak but “No Big 3 just Big Me :youngsabo:“ is dope, muhfukkas aren’t really serious about all this “ooh this is the sacred art of hip hop battle…the competition and blah blah” …yall just wanna wave poms poms and play favorites

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
what he do that was more? Admit he’s a fan and lie on k dot’s discography? Real shot, the funk ain’t really between them, shyts a wash as far as them going at each other
Called him jealous. Called his most recent shyt trash. Called him irrelevant without the diss. Said he fell off. etc.

Like i said he did a bit more. Don’t know why you are pretending reality ain’t real.

And outside of landing shots cole’s verses were actually cohesive RAP verses at the very least.

Hopefully kendrick gives a full rap song without all the goofy shyt :ehh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Cole hit kendrick with the B Rabbit, talking about sum…

“Your music boring, you got no classics, yah mama a cracker” :russ: