J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

Trace

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
So Prince’s discog, legacy and overall respect outlived MJ’s? You nikkas reaching like crazy :unimpressed:
No one said that. Reading comprehension is your friend. :troll: It’s probably why you get it fukked up and think people are reaching and saying something they aren’t.

Last edited:

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was more than a decade ago. You can search my history and I’ve said plenty of times J Cole was terrible man lol

But I’ve also said he’s improved over the last 5 years and as far as mainstream goes he’s the best spitting right now

He’s improved but he’s as corny now as he was back then with even less substance.

He doesn’t rap about anything. I understand this lil Wayne generation of brain dead rap listeners are impressed with punch lines and flow but to call this kid better than Kendrick is insane.

The first verse from “Mr Morale” or even “count me out” off his last album is better than anything j Cole has dropped

Like i said, there’s advanced listeners and then there’s the rap for dummies group

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
No one said that. Reading comprehension is your friend. :troll:

Because the only other thing you could be implying is that Kendrick used Prince outliving MJ in the physical as a metaphor for his own legacy hypothetically outliving Drake’s which is another reach…. but remember to stretch next time before you reach again :troll:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He’s improved but he’s as corny now as he was back then with even less substance.

He doesn’t rap about anything. I understand this lil Wayne generation of brain dead rap listeners are impressed with punch lines and flow but to call this kid better than Kendrick is insane.

The first verse from “Mr Morale” or even “count me out” off his last album is better than anything j Cole has dropped

Like i said, there’s advanced listeners and then there’s the rap for dummies group

This just isn’t true.

If you prefer Mr morale or count me out over Cole music fine but those songs aren’t better than window pain or 4 your eyes only

Cole is rapping rapping

I’ve done a lot of rap breakdowns on this forum especially in Lupe threads. I don’t remember seeing you ever talking about lyrics or breakdowns though

Trace

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Because the only other thing you could be implying is that Kendrick used Prince outliving MJ in the physical as a metaphor for his own legacy hypothetically outliving Drake’s which is another reach…. but remember to stretch next time before you reach again :troll:
… That’s what I was saying initially, and nah as far as public perception of Kendrick’s discography being superior to Drakes and respect in the culture, I don’t think that’s a reach at all.

Y’all need to detach your emotions from your favorites fr. I’m a fan of all 3 and have listen to all albums from all 3 since day one, I don’t really give af who wins or not. I want good music.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This just isn’t true.

If you prefer Mr morale or count me out over Cole music fine but those songs aren’t better than window pain or 4 your eyes only

Cole is rapping rapping

I’ve done a lot of rap breakdowns on this forum especially in Lupe threads. I don’t remember seeing you ever talking about lyrics or breakdowns though

I didn’t say anything about rap breakdowns or Lupe. I’m April 2012 and Sohh days, trust me, that’s not where you want to go. Keep it cute.

I’m saying Kendrick verse for verse is more advanced than Cole. If you disagree, that’s kool. We look for different things in a rap verse.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t say anything about rap breakdowns or Lupe. I’m April 2012 and Sohh days, trust me, that’s not where you want to go. Keep it cute.

I’m saying Kendrick verse for verse is more advanced than Cole. If you disagree, that’s kool. We look for different things in a rap verse.

I can go there but you’re implying I don’t listen to the music

You’re not explaining how he’s more advance than Cole

Break It down. Cause has damn near became the perfect rapper flow, pocket, punches (though there’s some misses sometimes) and content he’s had it all

How isn’t Cole better? Kendrick on mr moralle though I appreciate the content was not rapping better than Cole on there

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
… That’s what I was saying initially, and nah as far as public perception of Kendrick’s discography being superior to Drakes and respect in the culture, I don’t think that’s a reach at all.

Y’all need to detach your emotions from your favorites fr. I’m a fan of all 3 and have listen to all albums from all 3 since day one, I don’t really give af who wins or not. I want good music.

I listen to all 3. I just finished hooping and chillin right now. I’m just getting some jokes off fam lol.