J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The whole sub is in here. Fans of all walks, fans from ‘both sides’….and ONE person co-signed this.

Clearly, you are wrong.

Cole exposed himself and his fans are following suit. His lack of depth and lack of authenticity. Gun bars? ‘I got 2 classics on the way?’. This Ngga reading a script. His fans are on the same weird shyt too just saying anything. It’s childish and we can’t take it serious
:mjlol:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Every time Dot pop out, internet going nuts. An album, a verse, his finsta lol.

This idea that nobody is thinking about him so he has to get attention is wild. I never knew there were so many of you n*ggas who have so much irrational dislike for Kendrick lol.
Who went nuts about Mr Morale, Keem collabs or his verse on the Beyoncé song?

People care about this verse because Drake was brought. Bffr

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Cole calling this shyt a warning shot is just him trying to adjust expectations....there ain't no Ether loaded in the chamber. This is the best he's got but his stans can juelz and say "Cole just getting warmed up (don't ask me how)....Kendrick better be careful :whoa: "
Actually this isn't even a Story of Adidion level is it?:ohhh:

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Is Common ever aggressive? Lol and I know you’re referencing the LA Leakers freestyle. Cole got quotables. Since DAMN Kendrick hasn’t been as good as Cole

Yeah! Peep him on "Sweet".

He was yelling at Drake the whole record, lol.

Kendrick's only had one album since DAMN, and I think he's still better than Cole since. We can't cut dude's whole catalogue out, and start at the last album to make someone else look better. LOL!! Even on his wack days though, I still f*ck with his music over Cole's.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Who went nuts about Mr Morale, Keem collabs or his verse on the Beyoncé song?

People care about this verse because Drake was brought. Bffr
Stop with the revisionist history, your secret fandom is already well documented, you're usually top 3 yourself in ANY Dot thread.

N*gga you can pull up threads on this very board and see the timeline from each incident you mentioned.

Everytime he pop out, fans and haters a like are hanging from his every word.

You ain't got to lie to kick it.

Trace

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Ok. So back to the subject now that u got that off ur chest. "Prince outlived Mike Jack!..." why is that line hot?
I think he meant by the line, literally, Prince outlived Mike (even if it was by a few years) and could be seen as a double entrende when it comes to what he predicts the future is gonna be as far as Kendrick and Drake’s discographies, legacy’s and just overall respect and influence in the game. He saying his prints are gonna matter more in the cement when it’s all said and done, and did it using the respective artists (Prince and Mike) in a metaphor to get that across.

That’s what I got from the bar the initial night it dropped. That’s just me though I’m not sure if it conveys the same to everyone else.

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yes, Hov did, lol.

But even for the people who don’t f*ck other dude's BM's, look at Common's "The B*tch in Yoo". He KILLED Cube and Mack 10 on that. So you don’t always have to have personal issues with people to murder them on a diss track. A true MC is gonna find a way to pick you apart and in a fashion that dismantles your whole sh*t.
No doubt. I just think Cole was focused on his album rollout and wasn't thinking about this shyt. It's different when you have real animosity over years and back and forth subliminals mounting... and eventually boiling over.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So the hate is about what people on the internet say about him and not actually about him or his music. That’s bizarre.
Most people agree that Stan’s and Stan culture is weird. Shouldn’t affect how you feel about the artists. All you’re doing is depriving yourself of good music.
Yeah, that’s what this whole “beef” is about.

They don’t have any real animosity toward each other.

They just making songs about each other to try to get people on twitter to say “you’re number one” :francis:

Like i said earlier, the real “battle” would be them actually recording that joint album and let’s see who “murders” who.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
the lack of aggressive tone for a diss track

the beat

kdot will win this just by his tone of saying lines, the big 3 line , its not about the actual line its how he said it....with disgust, this is what j cole lacks , his lyrics on this track doesn't come to life if you know what I mean

story of Adonis

back to back

hit em up

ether

I could go on, the tone paints the picture for a good diss record

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
Yeah, that’s what this whole “beef” is about.

They don’t have any real animosity toward each other.

They just making songs about each other to try to get people on twitter to say “you’re number one” :francis:

Like i said earlier, the real “battle” would be them actually recording that joint album and let’s see who “murders” who.
Respectfully we have no idea if they have any animosity towards each other. They may very well hate each others guts. We don’t know them.
I don’t see any reason in the world they would record an album together they aren’t even similar artists when it comes down to it.
I also don’t think either of them care what’s being said on twitter. Especially not Kendrick. They both think they’re the best. There’s no intelligent music conversation on twitter and I’m someone who loves twitter.
I for one enjoy both their music and hope they continue the battle. Honestly it’s the most alive hip hop has felt in a while.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Respectfully we have no idea if they have any animosity towards each other. They may very well hate each others guts. We don’t know them.
I don’t see any reason in the world they would record an album together they aren’t even similar artists when it comes down to it.
Cole “diss” track was talmbout how much he love him. Kenny’s only “diss” to cole is “i’m number one”

They both talked about and it was long rumored they were doing an album together.
I also don’t think either of them care what’s being said on twitter. Especially not Kendrick. They both think they’re the best. There’s no intelligent music conversation on twitter and I’m someone who loves twitter.
I for one enjoy both their music and hope they continue the battle. Honestly it’s the most alive hip hop has felt in a while.
I mean, who’s gonna confirm they are “the best” other than the people on twitter?

You talked about wanting good music. I think them concentrating on making good music would bring better results to the fans, other than this light pity pat “battle” they got going on.

Pretty much everything on Cole’s album was better than this “diss” record.

Kendrick stepped away form the lyrical rappity raps a long time ago.

Outside of the stan bases that have been clamoring for this battle for a long time. I don’t see how either of them benefit artistically from this “beef”