J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
its j cole so zero clicks

let me know if he drops any new fart/shyt bars tho

:scust:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
the lack of aggressive tone for a diss track

the beat

kdot will win this just by his tone of saying lines, the big 3 line , its not about the actual line its how he said it....with disgust, this is what j cole lacks , his lyrics on this track doesn't come to life if you know what I mean

story of Adonis

back to back

hit em up

ether

I could go on, the tone paints the picture for a good diss record
Yeah there's malice in those tracks. I don't think this battle has a point. There's no real heat and I feel like Cole is a stand in for who Kenny should really be battling.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
the lack of aggressive tone for a diss track

the beat

kdot will win this just by his tone of saying lines, the big 3 line , its not about the actual line its how he said it....with disgust, this is what j cole lacks , his lyrics on this track doesn't come to life if you know what I mean

story of Adonis

back to back

hit em up

ether

I could go on, the tone paints the picture for a good diss record
All those people actually had a problem with each other. There was violence involved or at least threats of it.

Only thing Cole has to draw on is that kenny said “i’m big me”. I’m surprised he even made a track about it.

It’s like in highschool the whole school hyping you up to fight this nikka after school, but you don’t even have any anger toward dude. You just show up to the fight cause people said that’s what you are supposed to do.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Every time Dot pop out, internet going nuts. An album, a verse, his finsta lol.

This idea that nobody is thinking about him so he has to get attention is wild. I never knew there were so many of you n*ggas who have so much irrational dislike for Kendrick lol.
lol

How many Kendrick features over the last 5 years have people cared about? People pay attention to his album releases because he has long breaks between them. Like That and the joint with Keem the only features he's been on that had any traction since like 2020.

This revisionist history in this thread is hilarious to read

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
I think he meant by the line, literally, Prince outlived Mike (even if it was by a few years) and could be seen as a double entrende when it comes to what he predicts the future is gonna be as far as Kendrick and Drake’s discographies, legacy’s and just overall respect and influence in the game. He saying his prints are gonna matter more in the cement when it’s all said and done, and did it using the respective artists (Prince and Mike) in a metaphor to get that across.

That’s what I got from the bar the initial night it dropped. That’s just me though I’m not sure if it conveys the same to everyone else.

So Prince’s discog, legacy and overall respect outlived MJ’s? You nikkas reaching like crazy :unimpressed:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
p
lol he said “I litter it like I can’t spell it” and these dumb nikkas went crazy

“I fly pebbles and your dome, I’m a stone temple pilot”

Lmao this trash nikka can’t help himself

That bar setup and pocket was fire

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol

How many Kendrick features over the last 5 years have people cared about? People pay attention to his album releases because he has long breaks between them. Like That and the joint with Keem the only features he's been on that had any traction since like 2020.

This revisionist history in this thread is hilarious to read

You are right! And they’re not being honest about it

Every time Kendrick has popped out the past few years he’s either dissed other rappers,

Smoking on top 5

There’s no big 3 it’s just me

Or garnered attention with the deepfake of nipsey Ye OJ

Nobody cared about the hillbillies song. It hit 93 and hasn’t gone gold yet. None of the singles on moralle has a certification and it’s not charting anymore

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Stop with the revisionist history, your secret fandom is already well documented, you're usually top 3 yourself in ANY Dot thread.

N*gga you can pull up threads on this very board and see the timeline from each incident you mentioned.

Everytime he pop out, fans and haters a like are hanging from his every word.

You ain't got to lie to kick it.
If thecoli was a reflection of real life Nas would be bigger than Micheal Jackson, Beyoncé and Drake combined

None of that stuff impacted the culture at all.

Mention Drake and everyone on his dikk. nikka career mirroring Pusher Tea atp

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I let you feel like you the shyt, but you can’t out fart me

- J Cole

That was more than a decade ago. You can search my history and I’ve said plenty of times J Cole was terrible man lol

But I’ve also said he’s improved over the last 5 years and as far as mainstream goes he’s the best spitting right now