J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Only Kendrick Stan’s care about TPAB.

The whole sub is in here. Fans of all walks, fans from ‘both sides’….and ONE person co-signed this.

Clearly, you are wrong.

Cole exposed himself and his fans are following suit. His lack of depth and lack of authenticity. Gun bars? ‘I got 2 classics on the way?’. This Ngga reading a script. His fans are on the same weird shyt too just saying anything. It’s childish and we can’t take it serious

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
I think sometimes Coli brehs are still in about 2014/2015.

Kendrick lamar is over 10 years deep into his career.

The guy has created incredible albums and regularly uses incredible VISUAL storytelling in his music videos.

This is someone who has repeatedly changed personas and style (He borrows heavily from Prince, David Bowie, Michael Jackson etc.)

This guy goes through different eras, changes sonically and politically while remaining highly selfcritical and
touching topics that most rappers won't.

People on here have GOATs that we all respect but who has the fukkING NUTS to write a record about
familial sexual assault? Transexualism? Personal traumas around relationships & sex? And then do a sold out tour
performing the shyt?

He gets derided with weird reductive takes on his lyricism all of the time "My auntie is a man now lololol".

To the point you KNOW it's not a sincere interaction with the subject matter at hand and only exists to belittle
and dismiss.

In 2024, Kendrick Lamar is a legit titan in the game and his earlier works are blips on the radar while albums like TPAB, DAMN and Mr. Morale
are HUGE.

I love "beats and rhymes" as much as the next guy but Kendrick Lamar has always been on some other, next level shyt.
🫡

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Such a great look for Conductor Williams.

The real problem with this response is that it’s headphone music. It doesn’t have the same pop to it as Like That.

Like That is going to stay in heavy rotation and be unavoidable.

I’ve got Kendrick up 1 based on his ability to move the crowd.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
just listened, this shyt light just like Kendrick's diss. these nikkas supposed to be the big 3 lol. aint no real beef between none of these nikkas just gone be stans taking there favorite rapper side. I wouldn't be surprised if drake come out with the best diss out of all in them in round 1.
Wouldn't surprise me at all, Drake has more battle experience than Cole and Kendrick put together... and he's actually won battles as well and will actually go at somebody for real not all this buddy buddy shyt.

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
I think sometimes Coli brehs are still in about 2014/2015.

Kendrick lamar is over 10 years deep into his career.

The guy has created incredible albums and regularly uses incredible VISUAL storytelling in his music videos.

This is someone who has repeatedly changed personas and style (He borrows heavily from Prince, David Bowie, Michael Jackson etc.)

This guy goes through different eras, changes sonically and politically while remaining highly selfcritical and
touching topics that most rappers won't.

People on here have GOATs that we all respect but who has the fukkING NUTS to write a record about
familial sexual assault? Transexualism? Personal traumas around relationships & sex? And then do a sold out tour
performing the shyt?

He gets derided with weird reductive takes on his lyricism all of the time "My auntie is a man now lololol".

To the point you KNOW it's not a sincere interaction with the subject matter at hand and only exists to belittle
and dismiss.

In 2024, Kendrick Lamar is a legit titan in the game and his earlier works are blips on the radar while albums like TPAB, DAMN and Mr. Morale
are HUGE.

I love "beats and rhymes" as much as the next guy but Kendrick Lamar has always been on some other, next level shyt.
Great Post
Can’t understand Kendrick hate.
He has no social media presence and is basically invisible unless you seek him out.
His music isn’t for everyone but is undeniably creative and different which everyone should appreciate.
Is it just because people don’t like the idea of people they don’t know on the internet preferring him to someone they like?