J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:skip: I see Kendrick stans in here panicking already.

:skip: Can’t wait for more accents and sound effects from Kendrick.
Who panicking I’ll admit it was a solid response from Cole but this nikka shouldn’t be talking about no nikkaz discography when this nikka don’t got one classic in his. He gave Kendrick ammo right there.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
why are yall expecting j cole to jump out the window when kendrick spent the majority of his warning shot dissing drake? :why:

j cole sent a shot letting him know that this aint what you want, he did what he was supposed to do. kendrick been looking for smoke for 11 years, so now its his turn to officially take it THERE.
Basically.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
If you’re a Kendrick hater you’ll love this because it mirrors what a lot of ya’ll been saying about him. If you’re a Kendrick fan you’re going to say it’s mid, or not good enough. If you’re in the middle you’re going to say it was ok, and you’re ready for the back and forth.

Me personally the song is cool, but I think what Kendrick did with Like that hit way, way harder. This is a warning but I feel like Cole should of full fledged dissed him on some Pac shyt, Drake should to. Maybe i’m a bit biased but imo Kendrick is too respected for this to give him even a small blemish by this record. I think Cole kills Drake and Kendrick on a feature. Dissing though, idk.

I also wanted to note, that I don’t think Cole would tap into that mode of getting real disrespectful. I feel like Drake, and Kendrick would before he would, and that’s what’s ultimately going to hold him back in a on wax beef. I wish he would’ve at least teased something about (allegedly) standing up for Kendrick against Diddy that time.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This right here. If Cole barred him into oblivion, not necessarily being insulting but just out rapping Kendrick and addressing certain points we mighta walked away thinking well at least Cole a better rapper. This doesn’t even show that. I expected more from this dude
Kendrick shyt was weak with the goofy voices and stuttering shyt.

Cole ain’t lyrical miracle on him but, he clearly technically rapped and put cohesive verses together. Kendrick ain’t even done that yet :stopitslime:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Yea. Kendrick dropped a warning shot. After dropping a warning shot back in 2015. And warning shot warning shot. So I'm confused. Why Cole gotta jump out the window with his best shyt when Kendrick is known to be a fukkin turtle when it comes to this beef shyt? Yall gassed the fukk out that Like That verse when that shyt was SUPER light.
Nah hear me out lol. These nikkas keep giving Kendrick lanes to dunk on them, it’s not his fault he taking it. First you put Kendrick in position to say fukk that corny friendly shyt (First Person Shooter), I’m the best. Now you throw some light jabs so he can get disrespectful first (on his upcoming reply)? Make it make sense.

You’re right, Kendrick gave ample subs for Cole to actually come out swinging. Instead we got some “were friends but I gotta get at you” rec room bars. What part the game is that?

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
jadakiss-its.gif
This

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Me and the big 3 too old for this. No one gonna pull a story of adonis or any other disrespectful shyt
Ehh, you won’t get that from Kenny and cole, this shyt likely to end up with some streamed battle rap shyt between them two. But drake future, metro, Ross, Kendrick has the potential to go left