J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all nikkas are smoking the finest of dope mane cut it out

We all know Kendrick is greater than Cole overall but damn

Mr Morale was K Dot’s version of an artsy fartsy Kanye album. shyt was light af
Ok if that’s how it was to you then cool. I’m just saying I fukked with that album more than I did off-season and it was good album from Cole.

:yeshrug: I guess I’m in the unpopular opinion about Mr Morale and the big steppers. Which is fine by me.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
i had no idea this beef would have so many weirdo fans

i Thought this one would be a equal footing thing

but cats can’t even understand lyrics. Dudes in here literally saying Cole is praising Kenny. Dude literally called homeboy fake, called his albums wack, and said u not better than me while calling him a bytch

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You post listening to TPAB in 2024 and then talk about the offseason :mjlol: And that ain’t the only peak corny J Cole shyt. Work out, Mr nice watch, nobody’s perfect, power trip. Cole got so much mid that he hate to write a fukking apology to gnauze like a scolded son. That cornier than anything kendrick has ever done including the tranny auntie or talking to pac ghost.
My nikka stop it. Kendrick hasn't been fukking with Cole lyrically for YEARS now. You really aren't going to tell me how corny Cole was because I was on this same board saying he needed to stop producing all his music and improve as an artist FOR years.

Pull up my post history.

I've been a fan of both of these nikkas since they came up. I also know that since KOD (the last album be didn't have any features) he's been a MONSTER on everything and improved lyrically. That's why you gotta go back to those early albums and not talk about his recent work 😂

Cole's ascension recently and linking up with Drake is why Kendrick was in his feelings to begin with.

:camby:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas was doing dissertations on "fukk a big 3, nikka it's big ME!.." and "Prince outlived Mike Jack!.". Got a whole big ass stickied thread with hundreds of replies. Yet THIS is weak even tho he clearly said it's a warning shot? I already know how nikkas gonna judge this shyt I'm good. Lol

Kendrick took shots. This a whole damn dis track:stopitslime:

Cole only acting like it's not because he knows it's light. He wants Kendrick to make a move so he has some material to counter. Cole clearly didn't have an angle lyrically. He didn't say shyt damaging and the tough guy gun bars were laughable.

I don't have a dog in this flight as I don't really listen to any of the "big 3." There's no real beef between them that makes it interesting but I think this song tells me Cole will lose if Kendrick responds.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
None of his acts are poppin tho. And I say that as a stan of Ari Lennox and a big fan of Cozz and JID

Edit: and Kendrick served the exec role for Black Panther and Jay Rock’s Redemption - both of which were highly successful (rock got a Grammy and was the song of the nba), so it’s kinda weird to say Kendrick don’t have the exec gene in him. He has even successfully shoehorned Keem into Grammy’s
:laff:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Cole only acting like it's not because he knows it's light. He wants Kendrick to make a move so he has some material to counter. Cole clearly didn't have an angle lyrically. He didn't say shyt damaging and the tough guy gun bars were laughable.

I don't have a dog in this flight. There's no real beef between them but I think this song tells me Cole will lose if Kendrick responds.
I don’t know how it will play out but he gave Kendrick a lot of ammunition with this diss ngl

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Both were lightweight, manufactured kinda corny Jabs.

Where cole is “killing” kendrick is dropping dope songs and verses all over the place.

This album is better than anything kendrick has put out in a LONG time.

I’m not really interested in hearing him diss cole or Drake. Just make some fire music and prove why you deserve to be number one.

Cause right now, if we are going by music. Kendrick shouldn’t even be mentioning those dudes names :manny:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

I don't have a dog in this flight. There's no real beef between them but I think this song tells me Cole will lose if Kendrick responds.
So u think Cole will lose from this? Aight. Lol. Let's see.

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
And I also had a debate with my homeboy who team Kendrick all the way and I made him fall back. Cuz nikkas be throwing the word classic around and anointing ppl into top 5 all time n shyt

I said a lot of these nikkas is beneficiaries of a weaker era. He said nawl K Dot been the best for the past decade+, he got multiple classics and Cole & Drake don’t have any universally accepted ones…

I said ok, so if K Dot the only nikka with universally accepted classics outta his whole era, and none of the other top dawgs in his era have any…

we can look back through past eras of the 80’s, 90’s, 00’s and the top dogs all were competing with each other with transformative albums… then how the fukk is he not the tallest midget in a weak era?

All I got was crickets :dead:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

but cats can’t even understand lyrics. Dudes in here literally saying Cole is praising Kenny. Dude literally called homeboy fake, called his albums wack, and said u not better than me while calling him a bytch
And nikkas saying he was friendly clearly didn't get the New Jack City line at the end of the song. Either that or they don't even care because this shyt is exposing nikkas right now.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Y’all nikkas are smoking the finest of dope mane cut it out

We all know Kendrick is greater than Cole overall but damn

Mr Morale was K Dot’s version of an artsy fartsy Kanye album. shyt was light af
You being nice dawg…shyt was ass outside of like 4 tracks. Any other rapper gets laughed at for years for that we cry together shyt

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That shyt was wack. Imagine starting off a diss talking about his classics :mjlol: