J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
nikka gtfoh. You cited Suge who fukking hates Dre? Of course he would say that about two co-signers of his. Kendrick was getting traction shyt like P&P and MJ before that wack ass hiiPower. Cole is Eminem status with production. Nobody even rocks with that song when talking about section 80. So how the fukk is Cole big bro him when he even admits he’s been behind Kendrick trying to catch up all this time? :mjlol:
Nobody rocks with HiiPower? No nikka, you STFU

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Idk a few months ago. I still listen to walls, Alright, how much, momma, complexion to this day. Classic. You still listening to crooked smile? :mjlol:
Crooked Smile is peak corniest shyt. I agree. I'm sure you sing that, "My Auntie is a Man Now" hook every time it comes on tho.

But lol @ you listening to TPAB in 2024.

:laff:

Let me guess, you completely ignored Cole's run over the last 5 years and The Off-Season is trash too right? Might Delete Later weak too right?

Last edited:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Accolades wise, one arena where J. Cole is SMOKING both Kendrick and Drake is as an Executive.
He really put together a label/team faster than either one of them.
Who knows when or if PgLang will manifest into anything and OVO is just as symbol at this point.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I prefer cole to Kendrick but this wasn’t it. Delivery was too mellow and laid back and he just doesn’t have it to pull a Hov like tactical breakdown esp on someone most consider to have a better track record then him.

It wasn’t whack at all but was just a bunch of nothing. I get him tryna do a takeover type assessment of Kendrick’s discography but that shyt did not land at all.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Suge hasn't even seen the deal lol. Kendrick had a really first good contract, as did Q. Ask yourself if Q is rich off one really successful album...how much more rich is Kendrick off multiple plus the tours lol. It makes no sense.
I'm just posting what has been put out there.

:hubie:

Why should random people on the net hold more weight than Suge tho? Were his claims wrong about this with Game????

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: Twitter is stomping on Cole's grave. Rappers are wasting time going against Kendrick because his stans will not let him lose no matters how good your bars are.
That's cool. Because when Cole goes nuclear with the disrespect, the same MFers going to be online saying how he went too far and he doing too much... And how Kendrick's real beef was with Drake anyway. Watch

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I prefer cole to Kendrick but this wasn’t it. Delivery was too mellow and laid back and he just doesn’t have it to pull a Hov like tactical breakdown esp on someone most consider to have a better track record then him.

It wasn’t whack at all but was just a bunch of nothing. I get him tryna do a takeover type assessment of Kendrick’s discography but that shyt did not land at all.
U ain’t like that cracka line 🤣

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Accolades wise, one arena where J. Cole is SMOKING both Kendrick and Drake is as an Executive.
He really put together a label/team faster than either one of them.
Who knows when or if PgLang will manifest into anything and OVO is just as symbol at this point.
You get it.

The tone in which Cole has on this record is one of a boss speaking to a worker. Cole really being nice right now

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You a Cole Stan so I’m not going to argue with you. Besides off season isn’t fukking with the subject matter of that album. Kendrick got a track out for nikkaz that have had Black fathers in they lives. Cant say the same for Cole which is unfortunate.

:yeshrug:
I'm not a Cole stan in the slightest. fukk whatever else u talking bout the quality of that album is ass. Lol