J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U ain’t like that cracka line 🤣

That was another line that didn’t really land for me. I’ve never met a white person who gives a fukk someone called them a cracker or said the word cracker tho. I definitely don’t give a shyt.

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
I’m a fan of both Kendrick and Cole but you’re out of your goddamn mind if you think Cole’s discography is touching Kendrick’s
Kendrick might have the better albums but Cole would bar Kendrick up. Kendrick gonna get on a diss track moaning and yall nikkas gonna eat that shyt up :mjlol: .

Kendrick bullied Big Sean but he not doing that to Jermaine Cole :yeshrug:

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC

giphy.gif

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
I’m a fan of both Kendrick and Cole but you’re out of your goddamn mind if you think Cole’s discography is touching Kendrick’s

Not even Cole is saying this… he basically said Kendrick was ahead but he’s lapped him these last few years which most would agree to…only one of these dudes is rapping like they’re in their prime

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
In the history of disses, this one is very complimentary. No sting to it, which I’m not mad at but we lived thru no Vaseline, hit em up, Supa ugly, ether, story of adidon, the Oracle, loose change… I could list like 10 more that were disrespectful af, this you can tell J Cole went light
Hiphop is dead lol

Braman

Superstar
Daps
but cats can’t even understand lyrics. Dudes in here literally saying Cole is praising Kenny. Dude literally called homeboy fake, called his albums wack, and said u not better than me while calling him a bytch
:mjtf:

“1st album classic :ehh:….3rd album massive :patrice:….i was trailing behind :gucci:…’I still got love.’

Nah ngga. I got lifelong friends ain’t complimented me as much

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
:mjtf:

1st album classic :ehh:….3rd album massive :patrice:….i was trailing behind :gucci:…’I got love.’

Nah ngga. I got lifelong friend ain’t never complained me as much
wtf has happen to rap

people can’t understand lyrics and structure anymore. I might have to be out on this battle. These suburb fans don’t know shyt lol

tbh all 3 bases are majority of that from what I see

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
On first listen I felt like this. And even now a couple songs are permanent skips bc they’re tryhard (my auntie was a man now :comeon:….the 13 questions why soundtrack song ‘me U I sober or whatever)

But with time I realize those songs are far and few between.

Bc ngga….Die Hard? :damn:Purple Hearts? :scusthov: Savior? :mjcry: Mr. Morale? :scust:silent hill?:pacspit:

Yea, Cole lost his rabid ass mind. And don’t even let me get on TPAB. That ngga could NEVER. There is a reason the general consensus is rejecting dude.
Die Hard should have been a hit. I wonder why they didn’t really push this album to radio etc? I wonder if it has to do with him getting off the label.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U proving my point

hiphop is dead lol
You only like the diss because you dislike Kendrick. that shyt was garbage. And this coming from someone who thinks Kendrick is overrated as hell.

Hip hop is dead cuz y’all keep gassing wack shyt like this