J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Accolades wise, one arena where J. Cole is SMOKING both Kendrick and Drake is as an Executive.
He really put together a label/team faster than either one of them.
Who knows when or if PgLang will manifest into anything and OVO is just as symbol at this point.
None of his acts are poppin tho. And I say that as a stan of Ari Lennox and a big fan of Cozz and JID

Edit: and Kendrick served the exec role for Black Panther and Jay Rock’s Redemption - both of which were highly successful (rock got a Grammy and was the song of the nba), so it’s kinda weird to say Kendrick don’t have the exec gene in him. He has even successfully shoehorned Keem into Grammy’s

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not a Cole stan in the slightest. fukk whatever else u talking bout the quality of that album is ass. Lol
Different strokes for different folks bars is cool but I like subject matter in my music as well. All about preference.

:yeshrug: I fukked with Mr Morale and the big steppers.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Crooked Smile is peak corniest shyt. I agree. I'm sure you sing that, "My Auntie is a Man Now" hook every time it comes on tho.

But lol @ you listening to TPAB in 2024.

:laff:

Let me guess, you completely ignored Cole's run over the last 5 years and The Off-Season is trash too right? Might Delete Later weak too right?

You post listening to TPAB in 2024 and then talk about the offseason :mjlol: And that ain’t the only peak corny J Cole shyt. Work out, Mr nice watch, nobody’s perfect, power trip. Cole got so much mid that he hate to write a fukking apology to gnauze like a scolded son. That cornier than anything kendrick has ever done including the tranny auntie or talking to pac ghost.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
None of his acts are poppin tho. And I say that as a stan of Ari Lennox and a big fan of Cozz and JID

Naw I will say he got eye for signing talent. But even in that avenue he following Kendrick/TDE. Smino is a fake ass ab-soul for instance

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
What a stupid post. This had to be SUPER early into his career. There's plenty of things he used to care about that he doesn't anymore as he grew in this game.

Huh? Do you not even get why that line is wack. Them crackas never did nothing for me, except give him life :laff: People clown drake for shyt like this all the time don’t give Cole any passes

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
fb9e2d3a4006a6d34ebd91873d76ac5892a781ed.gifv

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Agreed. Good rapping but the lines weren’t truthful 😅😅😅

Kendrick doesn’t have to drop every other month to stay in the conversation. That’s power.

Also J Cole has no right to diss anyone’s body of work. That’s laughable:laff:
So Jay can say IWW was ehh and it's fine. But it's a problem for Cole to say TPAB was boring? Lol. Ok.

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Facts matter of fact Mr Morale and the big steppers was still a better album than off season even though nikkas want to call it tragic.
Y’all nikkas are smoking the finest of dope mane cut it out

We all know Kendrick is greater than Cole overall but damn

Mr Morale was K Dot’s version of an artsy fartsy Kanye album. shyt was light af

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You post listening to TPAB in 2024 and then talk about the offseason :mjlol: And that ain’t the only peak corny J Cole shyt. Work out, Mr nice watch, nobody’s perfect, power trip. Cole got so much mid that he hate to write a fukking apology to gnauze like a scolded son. That cornier than anything kendrick has ever done including the tranny auntie or talking to pac ghost.
So u basically listed off a bunch of tracks from his DEBUT album? Ok. Lol