J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
-1st part...ehhh.
- -when I heard the beat switch, I thought it was gon be sum shyt.....I didn't feel it as much as Cole did tho.

Idk brehs, I'm thinking he got a reply in the tuck if Kendrick jump back out, but this shyt was lite

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i had no idea this beef would have so many weirdo fans

i Thought this one would be a equal footing thing

but cats can’t even understand lyrics. Dudes in here literally saying Cole is praising Kenny. Dude literally called homeboy fake, called his albums wack, and said u not better than me while calling him a bytch
In the history of disses, this one is very complimentary. No sting to it, which I’m not mad at but we lived thru no Vaseline, hit em up, Supa ugly, ether, story of adidon, the Oracle, loose change… I could list like 10 more that were disrespectful af, this you can tell J Cole went light

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They all in different lanes. But there can only be one #1.
#1 in what??

If it sales its drake.

If its hard verses its cole.

If its artful music it’s kendrick.

None of them will ever be “consensus” number one cause there is no consensus on what number 1 actually is.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
So Jay can say IWW was ehh and it's fine. But it's a problem for Cole to say TPAB was boring? Lol. Ok.
No I can understand if people think TPAB is boring. I understand that criticism 100%.

I never heard IWW back when Jay said that. I’d had never even really heard their debuts back during the beef. My era was a little after that 🤷🏽‍♂️

I think Nas has a better disk than Hov and Nas has more replay value than Hov IMO.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
#1 in what??

If it sales its drake.

None of them will ever be “consensus” number one cause there is no consensus on what number 1 actually is.
I agree.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
#1 in what??

If it sales its drake.

Top of their class.

Thats what all this big 3 talk is anyway.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Facts.

This is what i said. If either one of these dudes were that tough on the mic Drake wouldn’t exist.

They all should just be friends :manny:

This.

Drake is not an MC though. He's more of a pop act.

I think because he's wildly popular and "raps", he gets thrown into the mix with K-Dot and Cole, but he's not nearly as good as either of them. I don’t think he should even be in the conversation, but I understand the talent pool is hurting these days, so they throw in whatever big name is available.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Y’all nikkas are smoking the finest of dope mane cut it out

We all know Kendrick is greater than Cole overall but damn

Mr Morale was K Dot’s version of an artsy fartsy Kanye album. shyt was light af

On first listen I felt like this. And even now a couple songs are permanent skips bc they’re tryhard (my auntie was a man now :comeon:….the 13 questions why soundtrack song ‘me U I sober or whatever)

But with time I realize those songs are far and few between.

Bc ngga….Die Hard? :damn:Purple Hearts? :scusthov: Savior? :mjcry: Mr. Morale? :scust:silent hill?:pacspit:

Yea, Cole lost his rabid ass mind. And don’t even let me get on TPAB. That ngga could NEVER. There is a reason the general consensus is rejecting dude.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So u think Cole will lose from this? Aight. Lol. Let's see.

As a dis this is weak. It's way too straight forward with no creative bars. Nothing he said sticks. How you attack someone's catalog when their catalog is more respected than yours?

Cole even low key played himself saying how Kendrick was putting out good albums while he's just hitting his stride. You been around for a long time so what you took you so long?

Saying Kendrick isn't dropping music enough is supposed to be a dis? That's light.

I never thought Cole was nice like that and this shows me he doesn't have an angle to exploit against Kendrick. Not only that but he gave Kendrick multiple angles to use against him especially when he started with the tough talk. Cole acting like he got shooters ready to crash out:mjlol:

He's going to lose.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Diss was cool but it was a massive tactical error dropping this when "Like That" is still the #1 song in the country. Which is why the social media angle is playing out how it is. Most people do not want to go against the guy winning.

He should've waited until the hype behind the song died down, but Drake started the whole "there's a count down for diss records" trend, so here we are. :manny:

Lastly I don't understand people saying Cole can't go crazy on a diss record due to losing sponsors or endorsements. Pusha T has endorsement deals with Adidas, Arbys, Red Bull, etc. after "TSOA".

Fred.

Cole shoulda made a club song dissing him lol

Cole and 21