J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Does he say shout out my nikka soul or slugs took my nikka soul?

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No it wasn't u nikkas smoking some shyt man. Lol
You a Cole Stan so I’m not going to argue with you. Besides off season isn’t fukking with the subject matter of that album. Kendrick got a track out for nikkaz that have had Black fathers in they lives. Cant say the same for Cole which is unfortunate.

:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You fantasizing about hypothetical post mortem murals for a perfectly healthy man. Ayo whats up with you nikkas ?
glizzy-glixzy-goblin.gif
:shaq:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
nikkas are actually taking it personal that Cole sent a shot back. I said this back when Cole dropped that Control verse and people got mad at anyone who replied while saying Kendrick is making shyt competitive. People take it personally when a nikka diss Kendrick. There's no way Cole can win this discourse online.

Social media has rotted everyones brains. Look at most of the responses in here.

People are upset because there is not a legit street beef brewing. So this battle is "boring"

But then they turn around and shyt on hip-hop when RIP Rapper XYZ was killed for banging on wax.

People will argue about sales and discographies instead of just enjoying the battles.

Its really straight nut OCD shyt.

2 of the greatest rappers of a generation going bar for bar at each other just doesn't cut it anymore; people are conditioned for it I guess :manny:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no he is not

we can bet 4 weeks from now, Kendrick will not respond to to this track

Kendrick knows this was just a love tap

a month from now, you will be making excuses on why he hasn't responded
He’s responded to almost every jab Drake has sent to him what makes you think Cole will be any different. I guarrantee he going to get at Cole.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
So is nikkas stupid or purposely omitting the first half of the bar on that "crackers aint done nothing for me" line because they on Kendrick dikk :jbhmm: ?
The line is "fukk the grammys, them crackas never done nothing for me" So his mom being white has nothing to do with the bar :dahell:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What does this even mean? Of course it’s going to be trending. You can cherry picking tweets all you want. And this wack ass corny narrative that Kendrick is clout chasing like he’s wale or Joey badass is funny af. Kendrick been on these dudes neck while they were both crying and getting sonned by diddy

Lamar: I’m trying to murder you and make sure your fans never heard of you

Cole: I’m behind Kendrick and Drake :mjlol:

You sound like a dumbass

You literally said EVERYONE is saying this is a light pack but

J Cole 1-0 was trending which mean EVERYONE DOESNT THINK THAT

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
nikkas are actually taking it personal that Cole sent a shot back. I said this back when Cole dropped that Control verse and people got mad at anyone who replied while saying Kendrick is making shyt competitive. People take it personally when a nikka diss Kendrick. There's no way Cole can win this discourse online.
Breh that Kendrick shyt was pure ass the most gassed up rapper and it’s a fact if he wasn’t dissing he wouldn’t be discussed

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You sound like a dumbass

You literally said EVERYONE is saying this is a light pack but

J Cole 1-0 was trending which mean EVERYONE DOESNT THINK THAT

Don’t get emotional cac. I didn’t mean literally everyone. Their are other sources online their Elon cac racist ass platform

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Btw. My posts in here are just jokes for the most part.

I still think J. Cole is one of the best rappers on the planet right now.
And that his growth and improvement is pretty hard to ignore.

He's already one of the largest rap artists on the entire planet
but he's in the middle of solidifying his legacy, which is dope.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Bro I couldn’t agree more. It makes no sense for Drake or Cole to reply anymore….nikkas are acting like one of the big 3 can’t criticize or say anything about the others work.

Like nikkas acting like Cole is Chance the rapper and shouldn’t utter Kendrick’s name. They not rap fans man…nikkas just Kendrick cheerleaders. I saw cats bringing up Pulitzers and shyt today