J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
nikkas was doing dissertations on "fukk a big 3, nikka it's big ME!.." and "Prince outlived Mike Jack!.". Got a whole big ass stickied thread with hundreds of replies. Yet THIS is weak even tho he clearly said it's a warning shot? I already know how nikkas gonna judge this shyt I'm good. Lol
Please feel free to discuss the killer lines from this instead of focusing on Kendrick’s diss…we‘ll wait

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
nikkas was doing dissertations on "fukk a big 3, nikka it's big ME!.." and "Prince outlived Mike Jack!.". Got a whole big ass stickied thread with hundreds of replies. Yet THIS is weak even tho he clearly said it's a warning shot? I already know how nikkas gonna judge this shyt I'm good. Lol

"fukk a big 3, its just big me" > whatever this timid shyt was

I just dont think Cole has it in him to bring that :scust: energy ...we'll see tho

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Funny

He went at Drake. If Kendrick made this instead of Cole, the fat :flabbynsick: on here would be like finally someone speaking the truth. Real rap, reminds of 83 Nas.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

neither the kendrick shyt or this shyt is weak, dudes just gonna pick sides and get their biased narratives off though.

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
Good track. The problem with this is cole is talking bad about kendrick catalog when cole catalog not even top 5 material.

he called tpab tragic but then he dropped 4yeo a year after which is a album heavily inspired by tpab. kod took inspiration from damn.

now i understand if kdot catalog was wack but dot got some all timers. Cole barely even keeping up with his generation. But overall this a good warning shot

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
As a warning shot this is very dope. Cole telling Kendrick he don't want beef but he's ready for whatever. I like it. Cole not backing down. These were just jabs but still a worthy response. Kendrick threw out the challenge. This was just Cole accepting it.

Much bigger fan of Kendrick but he gotta stand up and handle business now. Gonna need a stillmatic freestyle type response next. Think they go another round before they drop their ether/takeover.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
This is weak. Only thing Cole has over Kendrick is he has better punchlines. Should have gone after him for all the wack voices and having maybe 1 memorable bar out of 100 but even then Kenny had a couple in the Future joint. If he had 24 straight bars of heat that woulda been one thing. A chorus was a waste of time.

Sad to say but Drake and Cole aren't seeing Kendrick and Cole really doesn't dislike him enough to say something terrible :francis:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Wait. So nikkas gassed them bullshyt Kendrick bars. But trying to say this is weak? Wow.
:mjlol:

Your guy been on some lyrical exercise shyt for a year, only to drop this tepid shyt? “Warning shot” like he has something harder lol. What beef guide is he following because I never seen that.

We wouldn’t be having this convo if Kendrick’s shyt was weak. They would have laughed that shyt off with a bar here or there.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Good track. The problem with this is cole is talking bad about kendrick catalog when cole catalog not even top 5 material.

he called tpab tragic but then he dropped 4yeo a year after which is a album heavily inspired by tpab. kod took inspiration from damn.

now i understand if kdot catalog was wack but dot got some all timers. Cole barely even keeping up with his generation. But overall this a good warning shot
He didn't call TPAB tragic. He called Mr Morale tragic. And said TPAB was overrated and gassed. It's like yall nikkas was so quick to rush to hate on this shyt in defense of Kendrick yall ain't even listen to it properly. Lol

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

He was calling Mr morale tragic. Not pimp a butterfly. But he did call tpab boring. Which is comedy. Still some dope lines but Cole don't wanna take that route.