J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
:mjlol:

Your guy been on some lyrical exercise shyt for a year, only to drop this tepid shyt? “Warning shot” like he has something harder lol. What beef guide is he following because I never seen that.

We wouldn’t be having this convo if Kendrick’s shyt was weak. They would have laughed that shyt off with a bar here or there.
Yea. Kendrick dropped a warning shot. After dropping a warning shot back in 2015. And warning shot warning shot. So I'm confused. Why Cole gotta jump out the window with his best shyt when Kendrick is known to be a fukkin turtle when it comes to this beef shyt? Yall gassed the fukk out that Like That verse when that shyt was SUPER light.

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
He didn't call TPAB tragic. He called Mr Morale tragic. And said TPAB was overrated and gassed. It's like yall nikkas was so quick to rush to hate on this shyt in defense of Kendrick yall ain't even listen to it properly. Lol

Semantics.
Like i said. It was good as a warning shot. but as a diss its not up to par(and neither was Like That)

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

Your guy been on some lyrical exercise shyt for a year, only to drop this tepid shyt? “Warning shot” like he has something harder lol. What beef guide is he following because I never seen that.

We wouldn’t be having this convo if Kendrick’s shyt was weak. They would have laughed that shyt off with a bar here or there.

This right here. If Cole barred him into oblivion, not necessarily being insulting but just out rapping Kendrick and addressing certain points we mighta walked away thinking well at least Cole a better rapper. This doesn’t even show that. I expected more from this dude

Daps
Yea. Kendrick dropped a warning shot. After dropping a warning shot back in 2015. And warning shot warning shot. So I'm confused. Why Cole gotta jump out the window when Kendrick is known to be a fukkin turtle when it comes to this beef shyt?
Turtle? When has he ever been a turtle in beef

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
He didn't call TPAB tragic. He called Mr Morale tragic. And said TPAB was overrated and gassed. It's like yall nikkas was so quick to rush to hate on this shyt in defense of Kendrick yall ain't even listen to it properly. Lol
:why: He called GKMC tragic.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
why are yall expecting j cole to jump out the window when kendrick spent the majority of his warning shot dissing drake? :why:

j cole sent a shot letting him know that this aint what you want, he did what he was supposed to do. kendrick been looking for smoke for 11 years, so now its his turn to officially take it THERE.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
nikkas was doing dissertations on "fukk a big 3, nikka it's big ME!.." and "Prince outlived Mike Jack!.". Got a whole big ass stickied thread with hundreds of replies. Yet THIS is weak even tho he clearly said it's a warning shot? I already know how nikkas gonna judge this shyt I'm good. Lol
This board dikk eats kendrick , u already know how this gonna go

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This right here. If Cole barred him into oblivion, not necessarily being insulting but just out rapping Kendrick and addressing certain points we mighta walked away thinking well at least Cole a better rapper. This doesn’t even show that. I expected more from this dude
Why not? When the rapping was clearly better on this than "Like That".