J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Is just hilarious because Cole has literally been trying to copy k dot disco for a decade now. FHD=poor man’s GKMC. FYEO= poor man’s tpab. KOD=poor man’s damn. I forgot that last mid pack with the flaming hoop cover but I bet the fall off will follow the same pattern/subject matter of steppas

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
If it’s two nikkas that’s gon get the royal treatment on the Coli it’s Nas and Kendrick.

I can understand the drake hate cuz that nikka really a pop star, but these nikkas been hating on Cole since 2013 on this site.

And Kendrick is clearly the better artist discography-wise but nikkas be lying if they said Cole hasn’t closed the gap as a pure rapper

Bro J.Cole up 1-0 on Kendrick. And this was basically a warning shot, K.Dot fans just as bias as Eminem stans they act like that man is just some untouchable mythical character :mjlol:

Kendrick ain’t really say shyt on “Like That” but fukk the big 3 & the line about First Person Shooter. Song only got replay value cuz of Future :yeshrug:

Cole said fukk it and stepped up to the plate. he basically told the n!gga he hating cuz he not in his prime nomo and he clout chasing on his patna.

The nino brown line summed it up perfectly, and LYRICALLY it was better
Kensexuals are down bad right now. I'm glad the tide is turning. And like Cole said, he's trending up now. This ain't Cole from 10 years ago :ehh: I like Kendricks music, however their fan base are on par with em stans.

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As the self Appointed Flabby Head of the Coli. I speak for all the other Flabby heads and say we are shedding a tear, this reminds us of the Nas/Jay threads on BGOL, Okayplayer, Sohh, All Sex Resources and more. The game needed a good battle between rappers with bars. 🫡🫡🫡

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All I’ll say is 4YEO and Cole World TSS are by far the two worst albums that either two have put out and GKMC and TPAB are by far the best that either two have put out

Everything between there is up for debate :hubie:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m a say they tied. Cole barred Kendrick up but Kendrick has the bigger song and it’s a hit. Ain’t no one going to be reciting that Cole diss and the first beat was wack.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Truth.

But I would say Untitled Unmastered is a classic too. So dude dropped Section.80, GKMC, TPAB and then DAMN all in six years, and no one has been able to match that run. And I don’t think we're gonna see anyone be able to do, for a minute. Dude's been making music on a mad high level, since he first got on. To the point where even legends are saying he's one of the best of all-time. Dude is also the only person in music outside of jazz musicians to get a Pulitzer for an album. The MF got 17 Grammy's already!! 17!!! Dude's tours are two of the highest-grossing in the genre of all-time. His career is the one that all these other dudes wish they had. Both on the music front, and with the accolades.

Cole fans are mad today. Understandably. But we all know he's not even in the same league as K-Dot. On any level. And his response shows that sh*t mad clearly. This ain't gonna be a Nas and Hov thing. Those two were equals. This ain't that, at all.
Bar for bar, it's very arguable that Cole is a better rapper than Kendrick, Kendrick always been more about his delivery to me than his actual bars. As far as making albums I won't argue that though, Kendrick do have better albums than Cole.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Is just hilarious because Cole has literally been trying to copy k dot disco for a decade now. FHD=poor man’s GKMC. FYEO= poor man’s tpab. KOD=poor man’s damn. I forgot that last mid pack with the flaming hoop cover but I bet the fall off will follow the same pattern/subject matter of steppas
Foh

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
That nicca Cole be gettin' on shyt like Johnny P's Caddy & rappin' his ass off to hypothetical/imaginary mfs but get on here & sound disinterested like a mf smh. He had some bars tho.
His heart clearly isn’t in this.
Cole seems like a really good dude who cares about building his label and festival. I’m sure he hopes to one day have Kendrick headline. He wants to preserve whatever relationship they may have.
He just wants to give a response to get internet people off his back and go back to rapping and being a family and businessman.