J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Kendrick worst album better than FHD? Man the internet dikkrides this nikka to oblivion. I rarely see anyone in real life who feels this way.
I don’t even rank kendrick as high as you might be thinking. Yes i think he overrated as fukk, yes he has the industry behind his push, yes he has the Jimmy Iovine machine.

But yes, kendricks worse album, damn and mr morale are better than FHD. All 3 are 3.5 mic albums at best in my opinion.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
nikka the line was light. It ain't like the shyt was surrounded by other dope lines either. Yall nikkas just dikkride this nikka. That's it. shyt wasn't even vulgar. Funny. Or any of that.
And you’re just a hater…this shyt goes both ways. Nothing about your posts have been objective yet you wanna keep talking down on others doing the exact same thing as you :why:

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
nikkas don’t like shyt on here :mjlol:

It’s always funny seeing the discourse in beef that you don’t have sides in lol. Like these two disses are not that far off actually. The way he graded Kendrick albums kinda has me like :jbhmm: I kinda feel the same way lol

kendrick has officially reached the nas tier of coli stannery, he can officially do no wrong and whatever the opposition drops is automatically garbage. and i'm saying this as a big kendrick fan who knows j cole's discography isn't remotely close to kdot's (although mr morale is still GARBAGE and FHD & the off season >). but a lot of these posts in here is full blown dikkriding :manny: . especially seeing that kendrick's only direct shot at cole was "fukk the big 3 its just big me"... drake is the one who needs to drop a response filled with vitriol, not cole.

and if the small chance that kendrick doesn't respond, these same stans will say that the diss was too weak to respond, while still dissing drake for not replying to like that.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If it’s two nikkas that’s gon get the royal treatment on the Coli it’s Nas and Kendrick.

I can understand the drake hate cuz that nikka really a pop star, but these nikkas been hating on Cole since 2013 on this site.

And Kendrick is clearly the better artist discography-wise but nikkas be lying if they said Cole hasn’t closed the gap as a pure rapper

Closed the gap? J Cole is easily a better pure rapper than Kendrick

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
And you’re just a hater…this shyt goes both ways. Nothing about your posts have been objective yet you wanna keep talking down on others doing the exact same thing as you :why:
The nerve of u calling anyone a hater when u flat out hate on Big Sean irrationally and basically admit it. Lol. I'm not a hater at all I like Kendrick but people dikkride this nikka and everything he does. nikka wit a straight face saying Mr Morale and DAMN better than FHD and u would be hard pressed to find many if anyone off the internet who likes both artists and feels that way.

Last edited:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
nikka the line was light. It ain't like the shyt was surrounded by other dope lines either. Yall nikkas just dikkride this nikka. That's it. shyt wasn't even vulgar. Funny. Or any of that.
It's the equivalent of "ask Nas he don't want it with Hov". That's the simple line that killed the subliminal shyt and let folks know directly who he was talking about. Nobody hyping that bar as some lyrical shyt.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If it’s two nikkas that’s gon get the royal treatment on the Coli it’s Nas and Kendrick.

I can understand the drake hate cuz that nikka really a pop star, but these nikkas been hating on Cole since 2013 on this site.

And Kendrick is clearly the better artist discography-wise but nikkas be lying if they said Cole hasn’t closed the gap as a pure rapper

yup. cole's past 3 years between his guest features, the off season & might delete later > anything kendrick has done in that timeframe and it isn't close at all. kendrick's career between gkmc up to damn blows cole out the water though.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The nerve of u calling anyone a hater when u flat out hate in Big Sean irrationally and basically admit it. Lol. I'm not a hater at all I like Kendrick but people dikkride this nikka and everything he does. nikka wit a straight face saying Mr Morale and DAMN better than FHD and u would be hard pressed to find many if anyone off the internet who likes both artists and feels that way.
I admitted I troll big Sean fans because they fall for the bait every fukking time, I don’t dislike Sean at all - he’s just there to me.

And I like damn better than FHD :ld: and know plenty of people who’d say the same. I don’t continuously harp on it because, surprise, there’s something called selection bias. Futhermore, Damn is still higher on the charts than FHD, so clearly multiple people are rocking with that over FHD.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Cole used Nas for his fans

Now he's using Jigga diss lines used against Nas to diss KDot
And nikkas say Cole was a Nas Stan

Cole played the shyt outta Nas fans

That's why he should know better. The album math was off for Hov and it's off here too...and Cole knows it, given that he's praised multiple of those records lol. If you wanna say "your last album was tragic" I think most people would prob agree to varying degrees. But you can't come at Kendrick on the other records given he had three classics in a row.
:dead: