J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
Good track. The problem with this is cole is talking bad about kendrick catalog when cole catalog not even top 5 material.

he called tpab tragic but then he dropped 4yeo a year after which is a album heavily inspired by tpab. kod took inspiration from damn.

now i understand if kdot catalog was wack but dot got some all timers. Cole barely even keeping up with his generation. But overall this a good warning shot
Gkmc and damn are the cream of the crop , everything is mid same as cole with born sinner and fhd, tpab so overrated lol besides mortal man, extra mid …imo, i just feel like there both closer than most people think

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Can’t be serious this is light years better than that Kendrick shyt

Wassup with the dikk licking with this dude? shyt was legit wack af

He got some kinda impenetrable rap smark plot armor m…I’ve been saying it since Control when he got glazed for saying he would hypothetically battle nikkas, like a dozen muhfukkas basically said “bet let’s see it then” on wax…. And then he ducked all of them and has continued to be treated like a battle rap god ever since, extending all the way to the present day and “no big 3, I’m Big Me …nikka BOM!” being gassed as a champion rap diss …he’s basically treated like a real life Supa Hot Fire

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's why he should know better. The album math was off for Hov and it's off here too...and Cole knows it, given that he's praised multiple of those records lol. If you wanna say "your last album was tragic" I think most people would prob agree to varying degrees. But you can't come at Kendrick on the other records given he had three classics in a row.
:dead:

That line was BS then and even more BS now between Cole and KDot

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He got some kinda impenetrable rap smark plot armor m…I’ve been saying it since Control when he got glazed for saying he would hypothetically battle nikkas, like a dozen muhfukkas basically said “bet let’s see it then” on wax…. And then he ducked all of them and has continued to be treated like a battle rap god ever since, extending all the way to the present day and “no big 3, I’m Big Me …nikka BOM!” being gassed as a champion rap diss …he’s basically treated like a real life Supa Hot Fire

This!

They were making dissertations about Kendrick saying “Prince outlived Mike Jack”. “I believe he’s talking about artistry and music and how Prince is greater etc etc etc

Tell me I’m lying

Now Cole is really rapping and they aren’t listening or talking about the bars.

I don’t understand the over analyzing of Kendrick’s music

deleteuser101

Superstar
Daps
Bro J.Cole up 1-0 on Kendrick. And this was basically a warning shot, K.Dot fans just as bias as Eminem stans they act like that man is just some untouchable mythical character :mjlol:

Kendrick ain’t really say shyt on “Like That” but fukk the big 3 & the line about First Person Shooter. Song only got replay value cuz of Future :yeshrug:

Cole said fukk it and stepped up to the plate. he basically told the n!gga he hating cuz he not in his prime nomo and he clout chasing on his patna.

The nino brown line summed it up perfectly, and LYRICALLY it was better

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Beef without actual threats of violence will not be received well in 2024. I think all three end up getting clowned.
nikka nobody is asking for threats
Not even young kids
Most of the parrots in this thread are clowns no matter where they post on this forum
So their opinions on anything in life
Especially music are shyt
But this by far takes the cake :bryan:
J. Cole is the one talking Murder/Body Bags and Henchmen
Bas is not a henchmen:russ:
JID is not a henchmen
Ari Lennox is not a henchmen
This nikka got on the beat like he Shredder with the Footclan:russ:
The album angle doesn’t work because for every good album (Forest Hill Drive is his most solid pice of work)
I’ll even say KOD is his next
He has albums that are definitely more flawed than Kendrick’s
And that’s not to take anything away from Jermaine
Huge fan but he knows in his heart that shyt can be picked apart
The beat was gabage
Even if this was a warning shot
It was lazy
You use a Drizzy Flow
You use a beat switch up
Talking like a kingpin
Nobody believes that shyt
Instead get a beat like Bobolo Boat or something jazzy
And get to rapping
How was False Prophets and Everybody Dies way better than this
Even the shyt he had for Lil Pump and Noname was better
When you fire a warning shot
You are trying to kill any motion of a competitor coming forward in the future
He did not achieve this feat

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

lol at how accurate this is,

nikka said BOM!!!!! and people lost their fukkin minds :mjlol:

Daps
The nerve of u calling anyone a hater when u flat out hate in Big Sean irrationally and basically admit it. Lol. I'm not a hater at all I like Kendrick but people dikkride this nikka and everything he does. nikka wit a straight face saying Mr Morale and DAMN better than FHD and u would be hard pressed to find many if anyone off the internet who likes both artists and feels that way.
Im willing to bet you can find many people that say that. You forgetting that many people, including cole, think it’s his best album lol

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
nikka the line was light. It ain't like the shyt was surrounded by other dope lines either. Yall nikkas just dikkride this nikka. That's it. shyt wasn't even vulgar. Funny. Or any of that.

However you may feel is irrelevant. Everyone agrees this was mid pack. Kendrick didn’t lit the world on fire but it was effective. And had more clever lines than “I like this album but the second one was boring” And once again, the reason Cole getting clowned because everyone agrees his albums are mediocre so that bar wasn’t even solid. Crazy thing is there is so much to flame Kendrick over. His pretentiousness, his goofy flows/voices, being a chipmunk looking midget. But nope, we get generic gunplay metaphors and some lame shyt about begging for white media acceptance like he isn’t cut from the same cloth(literally)

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
That's why he should know better. The album math was off for Hov and it's off here too...and Cole knows it, given that he's praised multiple of those records lol. If you wanna say "your last album was tragic" I think most people would prob agree to varying degrees. But you can't come at Kendrick on the other records given he had three classics in a row.
:dead:

Truth.

But I would say Untitled Unmastered is a classic too. So dude dropped Section.80, GKMC, TPAB and then DAMN all in six years, and no one has been able to match that run. And I don’t think we're gonna see anyone be able to do, for a minute. Dude's been making music on a mad high level, since he first got on. To the point where even legends are saying he's one of the best of all-time. Dude is also the only person in music outside of jazz musicians to get a Pulitzer for an album. The MF got 17 Grammy's already!! 17!!! Dude's tours are two of the highest-grossing in the genre of all-time. His career is the one that all these other dudes wish they had. Both on the music front, and with the accolades.

Cole fans are mad today. Understandably. But we all know he's not even in the same league as K-Dot. On any level. And his response shows that sh*t mad clearly. This ain't gonna be a Nas and Hov thing. Those two were equals. This ain't that, at all.