J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Kenny changing the game for a month straight.
It's just...different :wow: :king:

They'll paint MURALS:mjpls: when he's gone :wow:
You fantasizing about hypothetical post mortem murals for a perfectly healthy man. Ayo whats up with you nikkas ?
glizzy-glixzy-goblin.gif

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Great diss track but this is not a real beef, all this subliminal disses smh 🤦 say the man's name dammit
You don't know what a sublimal is :dead:

It's not one if we know who they're talking about

Wait. So nikkas gassed them bullshyt Kendrick bars. But trying to say this is weak? Wow.
His hit cause they were actually true

If you were in kendrick's position, you'd feel disrespected too being compared to drake and Cole

Kendrick has had as near a perfect career as anyone can have in rap. Has respect of hip hop purists as well as casuals. Classic albums and commercial success. Authentic background and extensive list of cosigns. Multiple awards and accolades. He's the only rapper to win a pulitizer for music. Cole and drake don't compare when you look at all their careers.

Dude is the voice of a generation and really the last rap superstar of his kind

Cause everybody else had to switch up to blow, but kendrick has consistently stayed himself and became a legend off his own style and vision

Do you really think we'll get another rapper with as much artistry and commerical success? :manny:

Last edited:

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listened to this again. Shyt is light. Only people who dislike Kendrick are gassing this. And I’m FAR from a Kendrick stan.

Spent half the song praising Kendrick :mjlol: Shyt is getting destroyed over social media too. Which is a shame because the project he just dropped is actually dope.

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
I can see why people would think so, so I'm not mad at that.

But for me, I'd still take Kendrick over Cole, lyrically. Dude's never said anything that's impressed me. I can see that he's trying his hardest to rap well, but he just sounds too dry to me. Soulless. So no matter how much I've tried for the past 14 years to get into his music, he's always bored me. And I'm definitely one of those people that's always searching for lyrics in MC's, but Cole just never did it for me.

I still throw on a few tracks from KOD, and the early sh*t from him, but not a lot though. He's still missing something, to me.
Cole’s delivery>>>his actual lyricism.

His aggressive delivery fools people into thinking what he’s actually saying is nice.

His vocabulary is really simple but he delivers it in an easily accessible way which is why some folks like yourself aren't impressed by what he’s saying and why some think he’s killing shyt.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So far today, I've seen exactly 1 person who got this situation right...

Kendrick: Bait

Cole: Bait

Kendrick: REAL diss

Cole: REAL diss

Winner decided on the last 2 songs, 1st 2 irrelevant

How the hell you bait somebody who baited you:gucci:?

Kendrick dropped a verse,if J Cole shouldve responded with some subliminals if he was just putting a teaser out. Man dropped a whole song talking about its bait after somebody already shytted on you. If you wanted to keep it light, shoulda kept it light:mjlol:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

His aggressive delivery fools people into thinking what he’s actually saying is nice.

His vocabulary is really simple but he delivers it in an easily accessible way which is why some folks like yourself aren't impressed by what he’s saying and why some think he’s killing shyt.

But can Kendrick out fart him though? :ufdup:

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC

I actually said this on here a while back, lol.

Sometimes dudes are mad energetic and that fools people into think they're saying something. Meek Mill was doing that sh*t forever and people were saying he was spittin'. LOL!! That's the old trick dudes would do in the battles back in the day when they ain't really have no bars. But you're right though. Cole's radio freestyles are him being mad energetic and loud over beats that don’t even call for that, but he's not saying much. Then you see someone like Common do it live, and he's mad natural and measured and killing sh*t.

Everyone has different standards for what dope is now. But I think it also depends on how much and what kinda music you've been exposed to since day one. That, and the standard is still mad low, these days.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I do want to comment about the replay value discourse I’ve seen on Twitter

Obviously replay value matters, the desire to want to revisit a song/album over and over matters. But does it automatically make it better? For example, I’ve rewatched The Wood way more than I have Malcolm X, but does that make The Wood a better quality film than Malcolm X or does it just mean it’s more fun to revisit?

Just a thought, I know music and film isn’t a one to one comparison :hubie:

The Wood is definitely a better movie than X,and malcolm deserves a better biopic. Its overated because Spike Lee made it. And I guess for j Cole fans,hes there Spike Lee:respect:

Ransom,Sada Baby>>>J Cole barwise