J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

LMAO

nikkaS CANT BE OBJECTIVE FOR
shyt ON THIS SITE.

"fukk A BIG 3
ITS JUST BIG ME"
ARE SUPPOSED TO BE GOD BARS

:devil:
:evil:

If it’s two nikkas that’s gon get the royal treatment on the Coli it’s Nas and Kendrick.

I can understand the drake hate cuz that nikka really a pop star, but these nikkas been hating on Cole since 2013 on this site.

And Kendrick is clearly the better artist discography-wise but nikkas be lying if they said Cole hasn’t closed the gap as a pure rapper

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
And nikkas keep talking about the big 3 line not being some lyrical miracle bullshyt. Sometimes the most simplest lines are the most etherous. Theres a reason why first hit em up is still legendary. Or why Canibus doesn’t have a career cause of the ripper strikes back. Not saying that line is on the level of those. But it’s clear cut, concise, and not some hieroglyphic deciphering shyt

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
7 Minute Drill and Like That are both light work. Sorry I came up with Nas vs Jay, Pac vs Big, T.I. vs Luda and Lil Flip, nikkas who actually went at each others heads. I need these two to both do better.

Our generation would file a restraining order if they got hit with this, collaboration made the game soft

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
And nikkas keep talking about the big 3 line not being some lyrical miracle bullshyt. Sometimes the most simplest lines are the most etherous. Theres a reason why first hit em up is still legendary. Or why Canibus doesn’t have a career cause of the ripper strikes back. Not saying that line is on the level of those. But it’s clear cut, concise, and not some hieroglyphic deciphering shyt
nikka the line was light. It ain't like the shyt was surrounded by other dope lines either. Yall nikkas just dikkride this nikka. That's it. shyt wasn't even vulgar. Funny. Or any of that.