J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Nah, yal not really paying attention.

Cole really doesn't want to get disrespectful with this nikka. Remember Suge came out years ago saying Game and Kendrick were in the worst deals he's seen in music. Best believe Cole could really go there and clown this nikka on his business acumen alone.

Cole produced the song that Kendrick started getting traction on with HiiPower and had a hand in Dre signing him.

Cole always been big bro to this nikka low-key

:dead:

Suge hasn't even seen the deal lol. Kendrick had a really first good contract, as did Q. Ask yourself if Q is rich off one really successful album...how much more rich is Kendrick off multiple plus the tours lol. It makes no sense.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Kendrick has so much more fire and charisma that this should be light work
Cole been boring

"Aint no big 3 , Just big Me" line hasn't been topped yet
Lots of rappers have charisma AND BARS. kendrick has no bars. he is a spoken word artist and a writer not a rapper.
Don't take anything @BlackXCL says seriously

He worse than @Illuminatos , @Lil Bape the PostGod , and @CrimsonTider combined :scust:
spot me the lie in any of my posts... my nikka went back to 2013 :dame: :russ: ive been on point since then though :ehh:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
A couple things:

You can’t really hype the “he still doing shows but fell off like the Simpsons” when the shows are doing great. And not just off his name, but because he really takes his shows seriously, and the music resonates with so many different kinds of people.

You can’t talk about someone else having classics when they for sure have more than you. Or when your only classic(s) are debatable.

“If he wasn’t dissing then we wouldn’t be discussing”, facts. But he did, and i’m sure the fans aren’t complaining about it. Actually, hip hop needed it if we’re being honest.

No Kendrick jocking (Cole is probably my favorite out of the 3 right now), i’m just saying my immediate opinion on the song. Maybe after a few more listens, I might be like nah this shyt is actually fire.
It’s rap beef man, it ain’t meant to be broken down like that lop. They say wild shyt. I mean the album math Jay had on Nas was wild on takeover but it was a hard diss and people loved it. I was a Nas guy more than Jay back then but the diss hit. People are definitely going to be discussing Cole’s Kendrick album breakdown for a looong time lol

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This ok but I need something more to attack his character. Similar to "False Prophets" Throw in some short jokes in, talk about his weird voices, clothing, whatever his hypocrisys are.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I’m Kendrick I’m not responding until Drake drops his.
Bro you have a thread telling us that Drake is not a credible MC and shouldn't be in the same category as the other two. Why should he wait for Drake when his peer has played his hand?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That’s basically it. Folks will gas this up though.
I still can’t believe this “beef” is even a thing cause somebody said “i’m big me”

As a 90-2000s hip hop head this shyt is weak as fukk

Kendrick Jealous cause cole and drake having fun.

Cole drop a “diss” track talmbout how much he love the nikka and probably won’t shoot him.

Boff these nikkas look soft. :stopitslime:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like how you gonna respectfully disrespect someone…..it’s pointless.
What you expect when the dude that kicked it off came with "actually I am the best" and comparing other nikkas to MJ :mjlol:. People really acted like he dropped "Ether Vaseline Em Up" :russ:

These nikkas is friends. There is no real beef. They not street or even trying to be. And they all zooming towards 40. Its just some fun for old nikkas. And I am here for this over gang beefs and real murders playing out over music :manny:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah whatever nikka, Kendrick for all his competitive ferver knows better than to bark up that tree, not even a little bit.

:pachaha:
No one will bark up that tree, not because of skill and more so because bro is irrelevant and largely does not even
remotely belong in that conversation.
:pachaha: