J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Idk a few months ago. I still listen to walls, Alright, how much, momma, complexion to this day. Classic. You still listening to crooked smile? :mjlol:

I still bump Born Sinner and TPAB

tenor.gif

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This record kinda lends to something I've thought for awhile but I'm sure of it now:

Cole ain't shyt without a feature or being a feature.

This ain't good.

What all did Cole need to do to respond to "it's just big me" :mjlol:

He did more than what was needed imo in a warning shot at that, put that chump Kenny on the clock.

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
“Your third shyt was massive” :dame:

“You were in your prime” :sadcam:

“I fuk with him” :mjcry:
is if it was really a warning shot cole could've just send more subs. There is no way you drop this thinking "yeah Kendrick gonna sit back now and chill on me"

:childplease:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
What all did Cole need to do to respond to "it's just big me" :mjlol:

He did more than what was needed imo in a warning shot at that, put that chump Kenny on the clock.

I was expecting more. Cole been killin' everybody shyt for the last 3 or 4 years. But for some reason his albums and records just don't hit for me. :yeshrug:

But I'm not surprised you like this shyt. You enjoy low brow entertainment. You think a guy that got his ass whupped 9 months ago deserves a shot at a title over the guy that whupped his ass. :mjlol:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I fukk with it, glad to see dot and Cole have this back and forth, but if the best he got is that Kendrick don’t drop enough music then this isn’t going to go well . Jcole grading Kendrick’s discography is also a :patrice: move considering his is the weakest of everyone involved

Also to add them crackaz ain’t done nothing for me considering who his mama might come back to bite him if Kendrick wants to take it there :dead:
I don’t think Kendrick will take it there. Because its not real beef.