J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Nah, yal not really paying attention.

Cole really doesn't want to get disrespectful with this nikka. Remember Suge came out years ago saying Game and Kendrick were in the worst deals he's seen in music. Best believe Cole could really go there and clown this nikka on his business acumen alone.

Cole produced the song that Kendrick started getting traction on with HiiPower and had a hand in Dre signing him.

Cole always been big bro to this nikka low-key

:dead:

nikka gtfoh. You cited Suge who fukking hates Dre? Of course he would say that about two co-signers of his. Kendrick was getting traction shyt like P&P and MJ before that wack ass hiiPower. Cole is Eminem status with production. Nobody even rocks with that song when talking about section 80. So how the fukk is Cole big bro him when he even admits he’s been behind Kendrick trying to catch up all this time? :mjlol:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Drake going to see the reactions to this and scrap the very similar song he's recorded or laugh because if he listened to social media and let the pressure to respond get to him this is the exact type of song he would've dropped. doing the whole I'm so disappointed now I'm going to have to arrogantly diss you was Drake's bag before Push responded to Drakes backhand slap with a haymaker.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Sounds like Jermaine produced this himself---and not in a good way. Gotta call the big dogs for this shyt.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Immediate thoughts on the diss/beef:

• It's decent. Cole came hard on some parts and ehh on others which I am surprised on given how he has ripped every track he has touched for the past 18 months.
  • It didn't need to be this long. He should have done this as a feature or shortened it to around 2 mins max and maximise the impact - "half short, twice strong".
  • Pot calling the kettle black singling out Kendrick's discography but fukk it why not? His last two efforts have been ass. Won't hear any TPAB slander though.
  • Kendrick is 1-0 at the moment. Not because it was anyway better lyrically but because it was more punchy. I know some have singled out the Big 3 bar for critique but it's catchy and purposeful. For someone vying for #1 spot Cole's effort lacks conviction.

Daps
Great diss track but this is not a real beef, all this subliminal disses smh 🤦 say the man's name dammit