J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I don't know what people were expecting from Cole, he always been the type to be humble and not want to diss anyone :yeshrug:. It's good bars for who he is and the current state of his thing with Kendrick. I would call it just a competitive battle, not beef.

The real beef in all of this is Kendrick vs Drake. There is more hostility there I bet.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
He doesn’t have the skill or energy to Ether an elite rapper,

Which is it btw. Did he light Kendrick up or was this a warning shot? You can’t have it both ways. And how do you send warning shots at somebody who already told you he better than you? I thought this was rap beef, not time out.
Kendrick didn’t even say his name just said fukk the big 3. You don’t unload the whole clip when the majority of Kendrick “diss” was at Drake.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Kendrick writes cohesive verses, like the fukk you listening to

i mean, those are jabs but they ain’t reality, especially when it comes to cole.
Those jabs were 100% facts.

Kendrick used to write/rap verses, now he be making noises and stuttering and shyt:manny:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I don't know what people were expecting from Cole, he always been the type to be humble and not want to diss anyone :yeshrug:. It's good bars for who he is and the current state of his thing with Kendrick. I would call it just a competitive battle, not beef.

The real beef in all of this is Kendrick vs Drake. There is more hostility there I bet.
Y’all really be falling for this act from someone who stay talking about wanting to be #1 and clearly gives a fukk about the sales, fame and accolades

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Also calling the multiple direct undeniable disses Kendrick has made towards Drake “warning shots” is corny. Lot of y’all were around for those threads, we can pull the posts if you want. There was nothing light about the Bet freestyle and the boy didn’t do shyt. Nothing light about him calling out the ghostwriter shyt before anyone else either, on King Kunta. And there was nothing light about Like That.

Y’all can spin all you want. This shyt was tepid and now when Kendrick slaps him nikkas gonna be talking about I guess we not friends anymore lol.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendrick gotta pull out the big guns and write poetry like "queen like white glove hand" or whatever trash the booth hyped up for a cool two years after it dropped for it to be considered lyricism.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What exact beef did KRS/Shan have? LL/Canibus? Cube/Common?

Yall nikkas complain about everything :beli:
They all said highly disrespectful shyt about each other.

If they didn’t have beef when it started they had real beef after they heard each others tracks.

Right now we got

“ain’t no big 3 it’s big me”

VS

“You jealous and you fell off”

:yawn: