J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Why you talking about Drake :dahell:
Multiple posts in here trying to equate Cole’s warning shots to Kendrick allegedly sending warning shots at Drake. In reality Kendrick slapped Drake around for a decade, there were no warning shots.

People know Cole missed the mark tonight but don’t want to admit it. Warning shots not good enough, you either murdering someone or you not.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Y’all really be falling for this act from someone who stay talking about wanting to be #1 and clearly gives a fukk about the sales, fame and accolades
You probably right, maybe I used the wrong choice of words. I meant to say "chill" or "laid-back" if that makes sense. He looks like the type to want to make friends not enemies and just chill. He probably views this as a friendly competition between who is #1 rapper between him and Kendrick.

There seems to be a totally different vibe looking at Drake and Kendrick history compared to whatever this is.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Multiple posts in here trying to equate Cole’s warning shots to Kendrick allegedly sending warning shots at Drake. In reality Kendrick slapped Drake around for a decade, there were no warning shots.

People know Cole missed the mark tonight but don’t want to admit it. Warning shots not good enough, you either murdering someone or you not.
Ain’t no big 3 it’s just big me……..BOM!!!=Murder :dahell:

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Also the funny thing is I first discovered J Cole on a wrestling forum back in 2009-2010, and it was on a thread for his Warm Up album. Guess what, there was mixed reactions in that thread and nikkas was calling his shyt boring. I never seen that with Kendrick.

Add on to the fact I am a big Cole fan and I been defending his music since the Born Sinner album because people were actually calling him/it boring, where I actually liked it. To see him say Kendrick album is boring after all of that is crazy to me. :mjlol:
I do remember those mixed reactions to The Warm Up :francis:

I was a stan so I didn't care :mjgrin:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Disses are not about "bars". It's about hitting guys with shots that hit their soul. Cole knows Kendrick takes pride in his artistry. So he knows calling two of his albums trash will set him off. Cole wasn't trying to put on some lyrical masterpiece. He just wanted to let Kendrick know he's down for whatever. He dissed his integrity as a man and an artist.

So it may not be bars galore but Cole still escalated the disrespect. Kenny gotta respond :yeshrug:

The line would have been hard if he kept it at "your first shyt was classic, your last was tragic"

Adding the line calling TPAB boring kinda kills it because it's a line the majority of listeners will not agree with and now it's literally the top trend on Twitter of people talking about how much they love TPAB.