J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Called him jealous. Called his most recent shyt trash. Called him irrelevant without the diss. Said he fell off. etc.

Like i said he did a bit more. Don’t know why you are pretending reality ain’t real.

And outside of landing shots cole’s verses were actually cohesive RAP verses at the very least.

Hopefully kendrick gives a full rap song without all the goofy shyt :ehh:
Kendrick writes cohesive verses, like the fukk you listening to

i mean, those are jabs but they ain’t reality, especially when it comes to cole.

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
:mjcry: Knicks finally won tonight, bro. You all right for a cac, breh. Bless up. always made it known that I was a cac. I just speak my sh!t & people respect it, u talk about d!cks on here
Always with the cac sh!t but I always made it known I was a cac, u just talk about d!cks on the coli. I’m a known cac on here & they respect what I say, u get pandered to bc u a weird troll that talks about people’s d!cks :stopitslime:
My Knicks gonna surprise everyone without Randle in the playoffs as long as OG is healthy

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Always with the cac sh!t but I always made it known I was a cac, u just talk about d!cks on the coli. I’m a known cac on here & they respect what I say, u get pandered to bc u a weird troll that talks about people’s d!cks :stopitslime:
My Knicks gonna surprise everyone without Randle in the playoffs as long as OG is healthy
:why: I was showing you love. Calm down, breh.

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
I fukk with it, glad to see dot and Cole have this back and forth, but if the best he got is that Kendrick don’t drop enough music then this isn’t going to go well . Jcole grading Kendrick’s discography is also a :patrice: move considering his is the weakest of everyone involved

Also to add them crackaz ain’t done nothing for me considering who his mama might come back to bite him if Kendrick wants to take it there :dead:

i mean, Aubrey's career didn't end in 2016, and I don't really fukk with Views like that but it at least plays as a soundscape. Drakes last 5 1/2 albums are actually NPC status. But Jermaine has NOT had the impact that hus 07-10 mixtape run and his affiliation w/ Roc Nation would suggest that he would have. Also he's not capable of a Forever Story.

And Kendrick is actually a psychopath; he actuallys sons people. Cole's biggest resistance was wagging his finger ande Ye, Wale, and Noname lol. Make no mistake, going back to that show in 2021, Cole has a lot more to gain by using Drake than vice versa, and like I said before, Drake is just a venture capital firm at this point and I don't really expect anything from him at this point.

Last edited:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
well-waiting.gif
:ufdup:Ok Drake we’re waiting

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Normally we get the "quotables" back and forth in the booth. We hear that all of the time. We always hear "Kendrick has no quotables".

Now we have a record with "bars" that's better than "Like That" but the champions of quotables don't have many quotes.

:wow:
Is it oochie wally or is it one mic ?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nah.

“Who’s the best MCs?, biggie Jay z and Nas”

What Kendrick did woulda been like Nas or Big coming out with a song and telling him nah nikka you’re not included…

He took a line that was complimentary, respectful and situated himself next to Kendrick’s greatness and he swatted that shyt into the bleachers.

Not a “we ain’t cool” but you nor Drake belong next to me, keep that compliment and stand clear while I handle Milli Vanilli
Naw we not gone compare this, to that back then.

Cole and drake was just having fun out here and kenny caught feelings cause wasn’t nobody thinking about his ass.:manny:

Last edited: