J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Also calling the multiple direct undeniable disses Kendrick has made towards Drake “warning shots” is corny. Lot of y’all were around for those threads, we can pull the posts if you want. There was nothing light about the Bet freestyle and the boy didn’t do shyt. Nothing light about him calling out the ghostwriter shyt before anyone else either, on King Kunta. And there was nothing light about Like That.

Y’all can spin all you want. This shyt was tepid and now when Kendrick slaps him nikkas gonna be talking about I guess we not friends anymore lol.
Why you talking about Drake :dahell:

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
tenor.gif

It's a cool lil jab but he sounds bored af which makes that first half seem more lethargic than it really is. I don't know if he was being serious or not but what he does next, if its anything like this, will solidify his spot
three-days-three.gif

Weird voice inflections aside, Kendrick's energy on "Like That" is what sells that verse imo. "He averaging 1 Heart verse every 30 months or something" tho:pachaha:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Also the funny thing is I first discovered J Cole on a wrestling forum back in 2009-2010, and it was on a thread for his Warm Up album. Guess what, there was mixed reactions in that thread and nikkas was calling his shyt boring. I never seen that with Kendrick.

Add on to the fact I am a big Cole fan and I been defending his music since the Born Sinner album because people were actually calling him/it boring, where I actually liked it. To see him say Kendrick album is boring after all of that is crazy to me. :mjlol:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
But you lying ass nikkas were hyping up "fukk a big 3 its just big me!" like it was ETHER.. yet these are soft bars? A lot of you should never be taken seriously :mjlol: :mjlol:

Who is "you lying ass nikkas"? Link the post where I hyped that line. You won't find it. So why is your retarded ass quoting me like you thought you were making a point? :beli:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Disses are not about "bars". It's about hitting guys with shots that hit their soul. Cole knows Kendrick takes pride in his artistry. So he knows calling two of his albums trash will set him off. Cole wasn't trying to put on some lyrical masterpiece. He just wanted to let Kendrick know he's down for whatever. He dissed his integrity as a man and an artist.

So it may not be bars galore but Cole still escalated the disrespect. Kenny gotta respond :yeshrug: