J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
As a Cole Stan, this is very lame

Hard to believe it’s genuine, I think he saw the social media backlash and decided to fall back

Kendrick will respond at some point clowning him

Also I wonder if this whole Kendrick vs drake and Cole moment was manufactured now

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
As a Cole Stan, this is very lame

Hard to believe it’s genuine, I think he saw the social media backlash and decided to fall back

Kendrick will respond at some point clowning him

Also I wonder if this whole Kendrick vs drake and Cole moment was manufactured now
I think Kendrick v Cole was manufactured, I think Drake v Kendrick is real animosity and it's gotta come to ahead sooner or later.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I always said the big three to me always been.

Drake, Kendrick and Future.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendrick shouldn't even send another diss to Cole. He should just tweet this song:

Caption: 2 Late 2 Pologize.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I had Kendrick up 1 because I didn’t think Cole diss made that much sense. It was cool, but I felt it’d be hot for a week tops (Like That is in clubs supposedly, it’s still charting, and it just it just hit harder). Cole bowing out imo doesn’t necessarily mean Kendrick “won” in my book. But I feel like a lot of people will see it that way.

Anyway, one thing I did learn from this is that Kendrick has more haters than I thought. There were some people who legitimately thought Cole diss was good enough to say he was up 1. And that’s cool, and their opinion. But then there were some people I’ve seen online (outside this site even) who clearly never fukked with Cole, and didn’t necessarily think his diss record was all that. But they gave it to Cole because they just have some kind of hidden disdain for Kendrick. They didn’t want to see Cole win, they wanted to see Kendrick lose because they’re probably tired of hearing how “great” he is by other people. I assume they just wanted a reason, to use in debates to prove that he isn’t all that great and that he’s overrated or something.

For anyone on Twitter who saw either of these rappers up 1 on their timeline. The algorithm probably showed it to you because of what it thinks you would enjoy based on previous things you liked and shyt. So in the past if someone (for example) liked or even clicked on a tweet that said “I don’t get the Kendrick lamar hype, yall gas him”. Cole 1-0 was probably what you seen the most. And vice versa. I don’t know any of this (how twitter algorithm) works but I assume it’s something like that.
Genre is cooked if a diss where not a single bar was spat and a nikka moaned half his verse means he’s up 1-0 because it’s “in the club”.

Of course its in the club there’s a machine behind Kendrick, Future, and Metro and there is shock value attached to the track due to the dissing.

Kendrick song isn’t a diss for him to be up 1-0 it’s a call out. Cole lost for being a p*ssy peacemaker not because Kendrick had this great diss.

Last edited: