J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ok cool but I don’t want to hear no I’m better than these nikkaz fukk these rap nikkaz or I got a desert eagle for these nikkaz. This nikka better talk about taking his gets to school and how appreciates his wife breast feeding his kids.
Exactly.

Foldin Clothes for 12 tracks from here on out

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Genre is cooked if a diss where not a single bar was spat and a nikka moaned half his verse means he’s up 1-0 because it’s “in the club”.

Of course its in the club there’s a machine behind Kendrick, Future, and Metro and there is shock value attached to the track due to the dissing.

Kendrick song isn’t a diss for him to be up 1-0 it’s a call out. Cole lost for being a p*ssy peacemaker not because Kendrick had this great diss.

Blame the machine nah that is a hit record dont try to downplay it and he should be 1 up your boy was up on stage and said he hit him with a bazooka.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Pop shyt and apologize, nikkas talking South Park but who killed Kenny?

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Light jabs like Drake does is fine, but you don't want to be in full diss mode against Dot.
Stop nikka hasn’t proved shyt

That’s what he has going for him that he’s a machine backed protected institution and that he’s a recluse that hasn’t been outside to catch L’s to be dissed on

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean Drake didn't put out a diss then go to the OVO festival days later and walk it back saying how much he loves Pusha.

Not responding a second time was lame but he responded and didn't take it back.

Facts Drake needs to take first person shooter off his playlist and do that record like he does all the Rihanna records. shyt has aged terribly now.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop nikka hasn’t proved shyt

That’s what he has going for him that he’s a machine backed protected institution and that he’s a recluse that hasn’t been outside to catch L’s to be dissed on

He proved he could be on a number one record without being listed as a feature. What institution is this nikka backed by. Y’all nikkas kill me with shyt like this.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Stop it
For the past up teen years
nikkas have called Jermaine’s records Chicken Noodle Soup For The Soul
That has melatonin in it :russ:
Goofy nikkas like you are trying to rewrite history like yall some huge Jermaine fans
nikkas bringing up mixtapes and all kinds of shyt to prove their points
Then say a Pulitzer Prize ain’t shyt
That a black man being open about mental health and fukking up in his life ain’t relatable
Respectability politics when nikkas practice that day in and day out on this fukking forum co created by a white man
And so many more insane hot takes
Jermaine talking about album sales and albums as a whole is straight laughable
shyt Pricey should have been he’s diss record without the Capo, Shreddar and the Footclan talk:bryan:
You nikkas are being hella disingenuous for circle daps
But go off lil daddy :Kd:
More deflection. Further let's me know JCole is up 1 at this point.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
I've been waiting for these nikkas to rap and Cole do this hoe shyt. Disgusting :scust:

He fell back like that bc folks was kicking his back in about his tepid record. If that mufukka was getting Back 2 Back type love, he wouldn't have folded.

*turns up the Future and Kendrick*

All '24 you on go - is you like that? :jbhmm:

Cole :no: