J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

derro13

All Star
Daps
Not only has j cole never made a good album, but he's also a p*ssy.
We will not let j cole be in the big 3 ever again

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Drake looks 10x better than Cole right now even without responding. Imagine it was Drake who done this? The Coli would crash :mjlol:

:gucci:

You're saying this as if Drake didn't bow out of the Pusha T beef while J Prince was on a book tour giving a completely unsolicited play-by-play on what should happen.

Hell, Cole probably feels empowered to lame out of a rap beef because Drake set the precedent for it.

Fred.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You're saying this as if Drake didn't bow out of the Pusha T beef while J Prince was on a book tour giving completely unsolicited input play-by-play on what should happen.

Hell, Cole probably feels empowered to lame out of a rap beef because Drake set the precedent for it.

Fred.
I mean Drake didn't put out a diss then go to the OVO festival days later and walk it back saying how much he loves Pusha.

Not responding a second time was lame but he responded and didn't take it back.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I mean Drake didn't put out a diss then go to the OVO festival days later and walk it back saying how much he loves Pusha.

Not responding a second time was lame but he responded and didn't take it back.

Yeah this is worse. Much worse. But if Drake doesn't respond in any meaningful way the precedent has already been set by him, before this. Which is why I don't think this will play out how fans want. Especially not now.

Fred.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Crazy as hell that Kendrick has no peers to get his battle stripes from. Bro been trying to get these nikkas, particularly Drake to jump off the porch for years. He finally get one of em to take the bait and this happens. SMH.
shyt the closest was Big Sean probably?

EmojiFlame

All Star
Daps

You're saying this as if Drake didn't bow out of the Pusha T beef while J Prince was on a book tour giving a completely unsolicited play-by-play on what should happen.

Fred.

come on dude, drake never apologized at his OWN festival to his OWN fans for putting a track out

this shyt is unprecedented and yes, it makes drake look better :mjlol: i doubt he'll respond now tho

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
come on dude, drake never apologized at his OWN festival to his OWN fans for putting a track out

this shyt is unprecedented and yes, it makes drake look better :mjlol: i doubt he'll respond now tho

Yeah this is worse. Much worse. But if Drake doesn't respond in any meaningful way the precedent has already been set by him, before this. Which is why I don't think this will play out how fans want. Especially not now.

Fred.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good for Cole. Why would a grown ass family man dedicate his time to this bs when he's working on his (maybe last) album, Kendrick's shot wasnt even that much of a deal anyway.

People just love the drama.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good for Cole. Why would a grown ass family man dedicate his time to this bs when he's working on his (maybe last) album, Kendrick's shot wasnt even that much of a deal anyway.

People just love the drama.

Ok cool but I don’t want to hear no I’m better than these nikkaz fukk these rap nikkaz or I got a desert eagle for these nikkaz. This nikka better talk about taking his gets to school and how appreciates his wife breast feeding his kids.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
This turned out to be a historic rap battle. I'll give Cole that :laff:

Why did he go and make a public apology to his fans at his own event? shyt looked crazy.

Wouldn't surprise me if he Kendrick made him do that shyt.

"You want my forgiveness, huh? Apologize in front of all them people and say all my shyt flames. Mr Morale too nikka :birdman:"

"Imma look like a bytch in front of my fans though. Dot, please :to:"

"Aight. Imma need them dreads then, all them strands fool. Not about leave you with no Killmonger either. Talking all that shyt :birdman: "

":mjcry:"