J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep. And to piggyback on that no Diddy, like ok you can get away with bashing one, but that one would have to be Mr Morale ---and the majority still wouldn't agree but cool. That's what jay did. He exaggerated how bad IWW was but he could get away with it bc I Am and Nastradmus WERE universally mid

But trying to do that with Kendrick when 3 of his 4 albums are at or close to considered classics it's embarrassingly hollow. Like my ngga we KNOW you don't even believe that

And then you add onto that Cole is 40 using a young boy attack 'its boring', which is another indictment of him pandering to a younger demographic. This ngga sold all the way out... yet still didn't make the track that 'they', the streets, fw!! On a wack ass beat that 'they' wont be bumpin. That ngga is lost. He doesn't know who TF he's making music for, who's his core fans, what era he resides in. Nothing. He is LOST
He just wanted to be discussed. I mean he tried to attack what is considered as Kendrick's magnum opus so the rest of his catalog was downplayable...but yeah like most are saying, very bad angle from him. It's like attacking Prince's best album, or illmatic lol. You can't diss a universally acclaimed project that also had a huge impact on herbie Hancock, Prince, david bowie's last albums (and more). You can diss an impactful album that is objectively flawed, that can work, but an album of this caliber with a perfect musical composition? bad approach, it says a lot about your lack of musical knowledge as an artist...it says a lot about how limited you are.

derro13

All Star
Daps
He just wanted to be discussed. I mean he tried to attack what is considered as Kendrick's magnum opus so the rest of his catalog was downplayable...but yeah like most are saying, very bad angle from him. It's like attacking Prince's best album, or illmatic lol. You can't diss a universally acclaimed project that also had a huge impact on herbie Hancock, Prince, david bowie's last albums (and more). You can diss an impactful album that is objectively flawed, that can work, but an album of this caliber with a perfect musical composition? bad approach, it says a lot about your lack of musical knowledge as an artist...it says a lot about how limited you are.
5 years later and you can now say kendrick got 5.
Is this the first artist to reach that milestone?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
if being objective and dropping facts is disgusting to you, then fine.
Whats disgusting is you trying to rewrite history lol.

it's ok to lack musical knowledge like you do. Lol.
U think that was objective? nikka do u know what objective means? Somebody come get these goofy nikkas man. Who the fukk are these nikkas on the last few pages? Lol

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U think that was objective? nikka do u know what objective means? Somebody come get these goofy nikkas man. Who the fukk are these nikkas on the last few pages? Lol
Considering you're a nonamer and I'm not, I'd say yeah, I do know what objectivity is a lot better than you. Lol
Considering the people and experts with a similar level of musical knowledge all claim the same thing, I'd say it's indeed pretty objective.

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't say I didn't enjoy other albums as "much". I said it was the only flawless musically composed rap album, which is true.

Not Crodie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't say I didn't enjoy other albums as "much". I said it was the only flawless musically composed rap album, which is true.
MBDTF is the only one that I can think of tbh, but other than TPAB and mbdtf, there's no such thing as a perfect record.

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MBDTF is the only one that I can think of tbh, but other than TPAB and mbdtf, there's no such thing as a perfect record.
alt keys ain't done right on half the tracks tbh, that in itself is a flaw. Mixing could have been better as well.

But it's def an album that I can respect. mbdtf is a solid 9.5. But if we're talking true 10/10 records, tpab is the only one we've heard tbh.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Considering you're a nonamer and I'm not, I'd say yeah, I do know what objectivity is a lot better than you. Lol
Considering the people and experts with a similar level of musical knowledge all claim the same thing, I'd say it's indeed pretty objective.
How am I a nonamer and how are u not? Explain. Lol

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How am I a nonamer and how are u not? Explain. Lol
not being a casual listener helps I guess...having credits on your favorite albums helps as well.
You're a fan of this industry. I work in it.

tay1

All Star
Daps
Catalog vs catalog KDOT wins easily. I don’t even know why Cole went that angle. Dots last 4 albums body Cole’s easily. The only miss is Mr Morale (I like the album)

FHD great
4 your eyes only. Cool
KOD. Miss
Off season. Miss.

Cole gon have to find another angle because that ain’t it. And the nerve of saying somebody’s music put people to sleep is crazy lol

Last edited: