J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I get it that debates happen. It’s all subjective anyway. It’s based on YOUR preference, and no one is right or wrong for saying they prefer one over another. That goes for any MC. If I prefer one, don’t try to convince me why I’m wrong when it’s MY opinion. I’m a fan of both these cats.

As far as these disses, what’s supposed to come out of this and how is a winner gonna be determined? They have no animosity towards each other, and they’re both old now in rapper years with numerous albums under their belt. To put it in context, when Nas and Jay were going back and forth, Nas was 27- 28 and Jay was 31-32 Cole is 39 and Kendrick is 36 going on 37.

You mean Cole has no animosity, which is why he gave us a "I like you don't make me hurt you buddy" pillow fight diss. Kendrick not doing that. I know it. You know it. Everyone knows it. And when it drops I don't want to hear any "bububu he's not gonna be friends with him anymore this is sad" shyt coming from anyone lmao.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
fukk those trans folks for reaching on that line. If it was that bad then the whole LGTBQ would be on his ass (pause) right now. That ain't the case. Kick rocks:camby: 🎻

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I get it that debates happen. It’s all subjective anyway. It’s based on YOUR preference, and no one is right or wrong for saying they prefer one over another. That goes for any MC. If I prefer one, don’t try to convince me why I’m wrong when it’s MY opinion. I’m a fan of both these cats.

As far as these disses, what’s supposed to come out of this and how is a winner gonna be determined? They have no animosity towards each other, and they’re both old now in rapper years with numerous albums under their belt. To put it in context, when Nas and Jay were going back and forth, Nas was 27- 28 and Jay was 31-32 Cole is 39 and Kendrick is 36 going on 37.

Well 2 parts

1- I actually agreed with this when Like That dropped. A manufactured beef wasn’t necessary. However, once you in it you in it. Your name is your name. You gotta come out on top bc from that point it’s a significant entry in your legacy. They are the only 2 rappers considered great for their era that have no bodies. I think kendrick realizes that and he wanted to press it for that reason. Cole doesn’t seem to understand that…so far

2- How will we know who wins? Unless it’s a legit stalemate/tie, yea we’ll know. Kiss-Beans is basically the only stalemate and they went back n forth for a min. This won’t go that long.

So, we’ll know. Ie with 7 minute drill regardless of the strong emotional opinions from both sides, especially Cole fans, the consensus is clear that this is already considered an L for Cole :francis: So far

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Well 2 parts

1- I actually agreed with this when Like That dropped. A manufactured beef wasn’t necessary. However, once you in it you in it. Your name is your name. You gotta come out on top bc from that point it’s a significant entry in your legacy. They are the only 2 rappers considered great for their era that have no bodies. I think kendrick realizes that and he wanted to press it for that reason. Cole doesn’t seem to understand that…so far

2- How will we know who wins? Unless it’s a legit stalemate/tie, yea we’ll know. Kiss-Beans is basically the only stalemate and they went back n forth for a min. This won’t go that long.

So, we’ll know. Ie with 7 minute drill regardless of the strong emotional opinions from both sides, especially Cole fans, the consensus is clear that this is already considered an L for Cole :francis: So far
Honestly if this lead to a a dope response from Kendrick and a great retort from Cole, I'd take it.

Y'all both went into the ring and put on a show, don't need a body to prove your worth, hopefully fans of rap realize that.

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
“yo first shyt was classic, yo last shyt was tragic, yo 2nd shyt put nikkas to sleep but they gassed it”. Funny coming from jermaine, track is ok though
That’s the bars that got Kendrick fans in the feelings right there. I agree with every line of it. He is speaking the truth for non Kendrick dikk riders :umad:

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s the bars that got Kendrick fans in the feelings right there. I agree with every line of it. He is speaking the truth for non Kendrick dikk riders :umad:
thing is, all of kendrick's albums have the universal acclaim, and it has nothing to do with kendrick fans.
As of right now, tpab is widely considered as one of if not the best albums of all time, according to critics, music experts, music lovers, music lecturers, goat musicians/artists, and guess what, none of them are kendrick fans

Whats putting the haters in their feelings is the fact their favorite artist is never gonna match kendrick's discography :umad:
If you think kendrick "dikk riders" are responsible for the culture considering he has the best catalog in rap history, then it's a lot of credits you're giving to his fan base :umad:

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
thing is, all of kendrick's albums have the universal acclaim, and it has nothing to do with kendrick fans.
As of right now, tpab is widely considered as one of if not the best albums of all time,
according to critics, music experts, music lovers, music lecturers, goat musicians/artists, and guess what, none of them are kendrick fans

Yep. And to piggyback on that no Diddy, like ok you can get away with bashing one, but that one would have to be Mr Morale ---and the majority still wouldn't agree but cool. That's what jay did. He exaggerated how bad IWW was but he could get away with it bc I Am and Nastradmus WERE universally mid

But trying to do that with Kendrick when 3 of his 4 albums are at or close to considered classics it's embarrassingly hollow. Like my ngga we KNOW you don't even believe that

And then you add onto that Cole is 40 using a young boy attack 'its boring', which is another indictment of him pandering to a younger demographic. This ngga sold all the way out... yet still didn't make the track that 'they', the streets, fw!! On a wack ass beat that 'they' wont be bumpin. That ngga is lost. He doesn't know who TF he's making music for, who's his core fans, what era he resides in. Nothing. He is LOST