J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps

J Cole is an ol friendly ass nicca. Couldn’t even do the job right

jcole2.jpg

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Catalog vs catalog KDOT wins easily. I don’t even know why Cole went that angle. Dots last 4 albums body Cole’s easily. The only miss is Mr Morale (I like the album)

FHD great
4 your eyes only. Cool
KOD. Miss
Off season. Miss.

Cole gon have to find another angle because that ain’t it. And the nerve of saying somebody’s music put people to sleep is crazy lol

He should stick to "your last album was trash and you fell off" because all that other shyt is laughable coming from a man who hasn't even surpassed his own mixtapes.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Kind of funny that Kdot stans are using the “Like That” song popularity as a data point. That lets me know deep down y’all know JCole won this round.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

jcole2.jpg

Like a tweet said

Tone is how Kendrick fools people. His aggression and switching between his 12 personalities makes it seem like he's really rapping. Cole just raps!

Using Joe as a reference point doesn't help your case as much as you think. Sure, he's was a great lyricist... but he's critiquing J.Cole on things like "energy" lol. When Cole rode that style of beat perfectly. This current audience isn't the same as Joe's time.

I’m lost.. “fukk big 3” ain’t a body fam. Both disses were light. I give cold the edge because he was direct & said more. I’m not buying mystic of what Kendrick can do. Kendrick need to do it.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
You mean Cole has no animosity, which is why he gave us a "I like you don't make me hurt you buddy" pillow fight diss. Kendrick not doing that. I know it. You know it. Everyone knows it. And when it drops I don't want to hear any "bububu he's not gonna be friends with him anymore this is sad" shyt coming from anyone lmao.
Who has Kendrick battled that you make him this bad wolf? He didn’t respond to Meek when he dissed him. Even though Meek was actually liked and popular back then.

Uno

Superstar
Daps

jcole2.jpg

7 minute drill is an actual diss song. If you take Kendrick out of like that, it’s still a hit song. You wouldn’t know that it was a Drake diss.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
They’ll be Logic and Joyner Lucas in a few years. Modern rap beef is stupid. Yell talking points at each other to drum up hype for a bit then make songs together. I’m from the era that Biggie and Pac beefed and both ended up dead. I’m not saying rappers need to die but rap beef should never end or be squashed. They should beef until the day they die.
:dead::laff:

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
Like a tweet said

Tone is how Kendrick fools people. His aggression and switching between his 12 personalities makes it seem like he's really rapping. Cole just raps!

Using Joe as a reference point doesn't help your case as much as you think. Sure, he's was a great lyricist... but he's critiquing J.Cole on things like "energy" lol. When Cole rode that style of beat perfectly. This current audience isn't the same as Joe's time.

I’m lost.. “fukk big 3” ain’t a body fam. Both disses were light. I give cold the edge because he was direct & said more. I’m not buying mystic of what Kendrick can do. Kendrick need to do it.
You can say that about Cole. Cole has average lyrics but an aggressive delivery.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Kind of funny that Kdot stans are using the “Like That” song popularity as a data point. That lets me know deep down y’all know JCole won this round.
Stop it
For the past up teen years
nikkas have called Jermaine’s records Chicken Noodle Soup For The Soul
That has melatonin in it :russ:
Goofy nikkas like you are trying to rewrite history like yall some huge Jermaine fans
nikkas bringing up mixtapes and all kinds of shyt to prove their points
Then say a Pulitzer Prize ain’t shyt
That a black man being open about mental health and fukking up in his life ain’t relatable
Respectability politics when nikkas practice that day in and day out on this fukking forum co created by a white man
And so many more insane hot takes
Jermaine talking about album sales and albums as a whole is straight laughable
shyt Pricey should have been he’s diss record without the Capo, Shreddar and the Footclan talk:bryan:
You nikkas are being hella disingenuous for circle daps
But go off lil daddy :Kd: