IW and BP exposes the MCU’s biggest flaw.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
1.3bill is a tough argument :ehh:

Again, it's something only film people would complain about. We're passionate about the shyt so we complain. Doesn't mean the movies are bad but like you said, it can take you out of it and be like "Timeout nikka, what the fukk is that wack ass green screen for?"

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
That was my exact complaint in the black panther thread. Y'all had a dope ass movie on your hands but couldn't do this in a real place? Or at least just make it night time again so it's not as bad? :francis:
That I didn't understand why they changed it. It's a spiritual realm and the purple mixed with the other lights was dope:wow:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Again, it's something only film people would complain about. We're passionate about the shyt so we complain. Doesn't mean the movies are bad but like you said, it can take you out of it and be like "Timeout nikka, what the fukk is that wack ass green screen for?"
Part of this is because right now besides an occasional Logan/Deadpool there's no legitimate critical or commercial competition in the mainstream superhero wise. I just remembered we're supposed to be getting that new Hellboy when is that coming?:ohhh:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Part of this is because right now besides an occasional Logan/Deadpool there's no legitimate critical or commercial competition in the mainstream superhero wise. I just remembered we're supposed to be getting that new Hellboy when is that coming?:ohhh:
Next year. When we get a glut of every damn thing. I cannot wait for that shyt

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Right? In Black Panther for example I could get over most of the cgi used but that second time in the ancestral plane was way too unnatural
D9op9x.gif

Y'all couldn't just film out in an open field somewhere
full
ironically i wasn't bothered by this scene because well... it wasn't supposed to be an actual savanna and was supposed to represent a sort of dreamy representation of the afterlife. Why would i expect some mythical place to not look dreamy?

the CGI fight at the end was the only thing that bugged me

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
ironically i wasn't bothered by this scene because well... it wasn't supposed to be an actual savanna and was supposed to represent a sort of dreamy representation of the afterlife. Why would i expect some mythical place to not look dreamy?

the CGI fight at the end was the only thing that bugged me

I get all that but it doesn't change that it looked like a commercial off of atlanta lol

and people KEEP defending that shytty civil dispite airport scene. shyt was so trash.. all fuccin green screen

yeah they need to can cac wars, aint no body got time for that cac shyt
:hhh::camby:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought that they could re use most of the efx that they already created for old movies like how they use the space scenery for star wars movies etc.

Didnt infinity war just use previous sets and cgi from places they already been before like Knowhere, the guardians ship, wakanda etc?? If thats the case they should be able to be top notch and still within budget

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Nah this shyt making me mad :laff::laff::laff::laff: it was this scene specifically that took me out the film for a bit. John Kani and Chadwick MURDERED this scene but you're telling me they couldn't just go to a park in ATL or something? Just keep it simple it was just them two and some extras:mjlol:
Spend millions on cgi instead of a couple bands to rent an hour at a safari in Africa brehs :mjlol:

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Backgrounds since Civil War airport battle have been:scust:to me. I don't know why they can't use normal locations for scenes.

I have a bone to pick with that scene, too.

When we get the shot where Black Widow is standing by herself. It's obvious it was filmed later and while she was pregnant.

black-widow-captain-america-civil-war.jpg

Maybe it’s just me but it was well above average and good enough. I don’t need a them dedicate $120K for every blade of grass to look real on Titan (an alien planet) for a 2 mins or less scene. I’m not saying we should hold them to low standards before someone twist and pivot my words but does it serve it purpose?

The biggest problem is scale

It felt like they were arms length from the wall or something

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
thats a problem with superhero movies as they move further from street level heroes

they will become cgi fests simply because you cant use real life to depict their powers and locations

i agree the cgi in black panther was awful in the 2nd half of the movie