IW and BP exposes the MCU’s biggest flaw.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Critical thinking isn’t my thing:patrice:

??????????

Yikes:mjlol:

Alright..... I will say this.

The first time I see a movie. I am just trynna see the story for what it is and if is action, I’m trying to enjoy it for what they are trying to accomplish.

Now on future watches depending on the type of movie..... I then try to look for other shyt but my first watch I ain’t trying to be taking out of the moment missing “exposition” or etc looking at every poster in the background of a 30 second scene. That’s where I find the ones that do kinda miss so much or some of the most basic simplistic shyt that was blantently explained in movie. I cant even count how many times @hex had to constantly correct or comment on someone asking something silly and he wonders “did they even watch the movie.”

I think that’s where replay and home viewing for me comes into play where I can pause and find them “eureka” moments.

Usual Suspects is a prime example, my first watch..... I just wanted to watch the movie and embrace the story.

Later on future watches that’s when I had the opportunity to take my time and “look at the cup on the table, the posters in the office, the cadence in the way people talk, the twitch in someone’s eyes and etc”

I guess it is personal preference, I’ll concede that I don’t go out to pay $15+ whatever to go to a strange place with my peoples or strangers to sit in a mildly uncomfortable chair to over analyze and harshly critique on the first viewing.

I’m not surprised at people who do and I never seriously knock anyone who does. There is nothing wrong with that as there is nothing wrong with going by the K.I.S.S. process either

Preciate this discussion, I have a better understanding of your viewpoint and I hope you have a better one of mine kind sir

Martha

Makes sense. I can’t do it that way but I get why people do. Only when I know I’m supposed to shut it off do I shut it off

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Makes sense. I can’t do it that way but I get why people do. Only when I know I’m supposed to shut it off do I shut it off

I just don’t wanna miss the easy stuff on the surface. If I like it enough to rewatch then I will dig in

Real talk in the IW thread, @hex has corrected a lot of people that missed some of the most basic shyt. Some or most people can’t do both, try to process what’s going on and over analyze at the same time.

Martha

• Dap
Reactions: hex

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I just don’t wanna miss the easy stuff on the surface. If I like it enough to rewatch then I will dig in

Real talk in the IW thread, @hex has corrected a lot of people that missed some of the most basic shyt. Some or most people can’t do both, try to process what’s going on and over analyze at the same time.

Martha

Not to be too peter Parker or a$$hole about it :russ: but if you’re on point, you can do both all at once:jawalrus:

Daps
The CGI quality also depends on the directors experience with VFX and how well they use. That plus time and budget..

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
BP was awful in the final battle. But what was wrong with IW?????

Out of the 2.5 hours of the movie, there was one bad scene. How does that outweigh Thanos, the Black Order and fukking everything else?

Benefited

Banned
Daps
BP was awful in the final battle. But what was wrong with IW?????

Out of the 2.5 hours of the movie, there was one bad scene. How does that outweigh Thanos, the Black Order and fukking everything else?

I'm not sure how you could have enjoyed any of these comic book movies if BP and IW was the final nail in the coffin that "exposes" Marvels weakness.
Besides I thought Marvels biggest flaw was the weak ass villians.
I guess since BP and IW nailed that people had to think of something else:mjlol:
I guess its a good thing when you fix one weakness and force people to reach for others.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Nah this shyt making me mad :laff::laff::laff::laff: it was this scene specifically that took me out the film for a bit. John Kani and Chadwick MURDERED this scene but you're telling me they couldn't just go to a park in ATL or something? Just keep it simple it was just them two and some extras:mjlol:

He was in a dream state:martin:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm not sure how you could have enjoyed any of these comic book movies if BP and IW was the final nail in the coffin that "exposes" Marvels weakness.
Besides I thought Marvels biggest flaw was the weak ass villians.
I guess since BP and IW nailed that people had to think of something else:mjlol:
I guess its a good thing when you fix one weakness and force people to reach for others.

HA:russ:

He was in a dream state:martin:

Yea, I too kinda just took that for what it was supposed to be..... a dream state ie not a real realm of existence or actual reality. I mean we saw Panthers transform into humans..... who were really dead people.... so spirits. Yes, he was in a place where he was communicating to ghost:mjgrin:

Martha

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Still don't know how any Disney film has shytty CG when they own the best CG house in Hollywood (ILM)

Honestly I think WETA has surpassed them and they actually did some work on Infinity War. Planet of the Apes series is unbelievable. But I don't think IW should be mentioned here. Overall I liked the CGI in that movie.

Age of Ultron's CGI was fukking terrible.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Wait so it was a bunch of Black ppl doing CG for Black Panther?