IW and BP exposes the MCU’s biggest flaw.

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wait so it was a bunch of Black ppl doing CG for Black Panther?
Yea it was in the credits

They didnt have the budget cuz hinestly disney didnt expect it to pull those numbers which also is why dude went to dust in IW.

Now disney gotta backtrack to bring him back cuz he a fan favorite.

My thing is since IW part 2 is a year out but already filmed it gives them a chance to clean it up

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
ironically i wasn't bothered by this scene because well... it wasn't supposed to be an actual savanna and was supposed to represent a sort of dreamy representation of the afterlife. Why would i expect some mythical place to not look dreamy?

the CGI fight at the end was the only thing that bugged me
Exactly it was done purposely to have the dreamy look and feel to it .....how some of y'all nikkaz enjoy movies when y'all look for every flaw? lol

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L

They didnt have the budget cuz hinestly disney didnt expect it to pull those numbers which also is why dude went to dust in IW.

My thing is since IW part 2 is a year out but already filmed it gives them a chance to clean it up
:francis: Orrrrrrrrrr they only wanted the original Avengers to be left for the sequel :mjlol: I guess Spider-Man went to dust too cuz they ain’t know he was a fan favorite :mjlol:

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

How y’all know Black people did the CG just by the credits?

Was it a well known Black company?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Why was Rocket spared though :manny:

And Groot was the last of his species right? :to:

Every major "area" of the universe has someone represented. Wakanda has M'Baku and Okaye and possibly Shuri. The cosmic sector has Nebula and Rocket and in theory, Captain Marvel. And then you've got the rest of the core avengers team.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Oh I know but why not just build a mini set like the good ol 80s days:ohlawd:Star Wars was made on 11ms all you need is creativity:ufdup:
I was like :dwillhuh: when I found out the Jurassic Park entrance was actually a miniature set.

We've gotten so excessive with CGI that even though the technology is better, it all looks faker than the 90s because they lean on it SO heavily. shyt be looking like video games at times. With practical effects combined with CGI, it actually feels like shyt that could really happen.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I was like :dwillhuh: when I found out the Jurassic Park entrance was actually a miniature set.

We've gotten so excessive with CGI that even though the technology is better, it all looks faker than the 90s because they lean on it SO heavily. shyt be looking like video games at times. With practical effects combined with CGI, it actually feels like shyt that could really happen.

Yeah
I definitely agree

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

I'm saying man I get real locations are one thing but a regular set can connect the audience so much more in a scene to the characters.

AceAge

Pro
Daps
The whole Ironnman 1 movie felt real.
Better than any other recent superhero movie, even better than the first Spider Man.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
The green screen effect is getting worse and worse.

And the floating head syndrome. Like every time spider man and iron man have their mask off,which seems to be more and more lately,it looks like floating heads in cgi suits over cgi backgrounds.

I guess it's hard to make it look realistic when the only real thing on screen is a head.:skip:

It would be dope if we had practical suits and practical locations but they are turning around these films in a rapid pace. :manny: