IW and BP exposes the MCU’s biggest flaw.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
If we wanna really keep it funky..... how cats really comparing and contrasting the “real planet Titan” from the cgi one in the movie?:jbhmm:

Until someone can show me a pic of how Titan really looks...... I can’t knock the cgi:hubie:

Jim Crow level status thread kinda sound it’s saying to me “n***ers” shouldn’t be allowed to do white people jobs”:mjpls:

Martha
lol hilarious. Maybe the so called bad CGI is just to make Titan look different from Earth. :ohhh:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I will say this.

A lot of movies with that high quality CGI, if you look at the credits, it’s normally a lot of Asians, Punjabi Indians, and whites on the staff.

No for example BP was a majority if not all black staff.

So EVP, are you saying Disney should stop giving these opportunities and jobs to the blacks who been working on their projects and go back to letting whites and Asian take control?:mjpls:

I got time I’ll wait?:sas2:

Martha
This a serious thread and you pulling this shyt
jrc3djd_zpsmkziihif.png
@MartyMcFly :dead:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Still don't know how any Disney film has shytty CG when they own the best CG house in Hollywood (ILM)
This is the real question for me. I don’t think marvel used ILM on these last flicks or at least I don’t remember seeing the name in the credits.

And did Lucas sell ilm also or just lucasfilm because ILM and skywalker sound are different from lucasfilm.

But the Titan shyt I can forgive. The way the heads of Rhodey and Bruce looked when in suits is atrocious though and just really confusing how someone let that slide through and gave it a thumbs up.

Backgrounds since Civil War airport battle have been:scust:to me. I don't know why they can't use normal locations for scenes.

Cheaper to film it all on a set homie. One of the reasons marvel is so successful is they cut costs to maximize that return on investment. So rather than actually go to an airport in Germany which costs a whole lot, just shoot it in Georgia on a soundstage. Why go to Africa when you got a studio in Atlanta?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I will say this.

A lot of movies with that high quality CGI, if you look at the credits, it’s normally a lot of Asians, Punjabi Indians, and whites on the staff.

No for example BP was a majority if not all black staff.

So EVP, are you saying Disney should stop giving these opportunities and jobs to the blacks who been working on their projects and go back to letting whites and Asian take control?:mjpls:

I got time I’ll wait?:sas2:

Martha

Just find Ryan Coogler equivalent in that?field. They re out there.. :mjpls:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
This is the real question for me. I don’t think marvel used ILM on these last flicks or at least I don’t remember seeing the name in the credits.

And did Lucas sell ilm also or just lucasfilm because ILM and skywalker sound are different from lucasfilm.

But the Titan shyt I can forgive. The way the heads of Rhodey and Bruce looked when in suits is atrocious though and just really confusing how someone let that slide through and gave it a thumbs up.

Cheaper to film it all on a set homie. One of the reasons marvel is so successful is they cut costs to maximize that return on investment. So rather than actually go to an airport in Germany which costs a whole lot, just shoot it in Georgia on a soundstage. Why go to Africa when you got a studio in Atlanta?
Oh I know but why not just build a mini set like the good ol 80s days:ohlawd:Star Wars was made on 11ms all you need is creativity:ufdup:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
It's not their biggest flaw, but I agree. Their biggest flaw has been the villains, which they are finally getting right.

This apparently hasn't been a hindrance tho...and I didn't think Avatar was spectacular in any aspect of the film. It really boogles my mind how it became the biggest movie all time.