ivy league vs hbcu

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Unless both of your parents are from West Africa, shut the fukk up cac.

:mjlol:

Have you even been to College? You do know there are only 8 Ivy Leagues in the US while there are 100+ HBCUs right? With the overwhelming amount of these HBCUs struggling to keep the lights on right? If anything you are the one who isn't black as you have this idiotic mentality that will only continue cycle of HBCUs having to be shut down and or increase tuition to the point where they cost as much if not more than Ivy Leagues.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

Have you even been to College? You do know there are only 8 Ivy Leagues in the US while there are 100+ HBCUs right? With the overwhelming amount of these HBCUs struggling to keep the lights on right? If anything you are the one who isn't black as you have this idiotic mentality that will only continue cycle of HBCUs having to be shut down and or increase tuition to the point where they cost as much if not more than Ivy Leagues.
Go to your PWI and leave our HBCUs alone you fukking cac. They're doing just fine thank you very much.

And newsflash moron, HBCUs do a lot more for the black community than Ivy League schools ever did.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors..... my only thing is that I hear a lot of young guys talk about networking and connections at ivy league schools... but the few cats I know, or the ones I've known through association, never got plugged into anything simply by graduating from an ivy league school...

They ddin't know the dean personally, or have family members that made major financial contributions... bottom line they weren't able to tap into the wealth of that school like a legacy could.... or even a well off white student...

but this was 15-20 years ago... maybe things are different now.... :manny:

I didn't attend Columbia University at all (My cousin did) but Columbia has its own black alumni association which is huge So the networking at Columbia for black students is really good right now.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Go to your PWI and leave our HBCUs alone you fukking cac. They're doing just fine thank you very much.

And newsflash moron, HBCUs do a lot more for the black community than Ivy League schools ever did.

you didnt go to college, anyone who has been to an HBCU knows the financial battle they are facing, all you can do is throw the word "cac" around yet you have European DNA and I dont.

be an idiot brehs

assuming you did go to College you are probably one of those clowns who dont give a dime to their school yet is at Homecoming every year lolly gagging around like a drunken fool. Alumni like you are why HBCUs are dying with your idiotic mentality. You're more concerned with homecomings than preparing Black Youth to actually be able to compete globally.
:camby::camby::camby::camby:

Daps
Reppin
Houston
I didn't go the HBCU route for undergrad and I spent most of that 4 years miserable. I think it really depends on your temperament but, for me, an HBCU would've definitely been preferable. That said, I think HBCUs could stand to do a much better job at recruiting and selling prospective students on the advantages of an HBCU education.

Last edited:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
notice how u quoted me in the 1st place:ehh:
notice how u all aggy like a bytch
now who is insecure:ehh:

so what ivy league or hbcu did u attend to impart your opinion?

and YES your question was stupid when you asked something u had to answer to by reading what i posted in the 1st place u dumb fukk
i did not state that HBCU's are better
but u cant post where u got that notion from can u:ehh:

you are a mentally challenged fukk boi
so eat a dikk with ya moms and die
:ehh:
dunk1react.0.gif

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
For undergrad I would not anywhere but an HBCU. Black folks talk about PWI alumni bases as if those good ol boy circles are going to let you tap into that :mjlol:. Advance Degrees though go to the best program you can get into/afford/have someone else pay for.

:laff: That shyt kills me every time I hear black folks say that shyt. These brothers and sisters go to PWI's and are still unemployed, even the black athletes that go to PWI's and win championships and the school recieved 50 million from the win, are unemployed.

Black folks can not understand your just making them more rich, HBCU's started because PWI's did not want your black ass until they found a way to make money off of you.

My first job out of college, my manager went to Clark Atlanta

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:laff: That shyt kills me every time I hear black folks say that shyt. These brothers and sisters go to PWI's and are still unemployed, even the black athletes that go to PWI's and win championships and the school recieved 50 million from the win, are unemployed.

Black folks can not understand your just making them more rich, HBCU's started because PWI's did not want you black ass until they found a way to make money off of you.

mofos talk that "I`m going to this school for diversity :troll:" then gotta join a Black Student Association because these "diverse" students want nothing to do with them :mjlol:

mofos call Diverse 70% white. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

PWI Blacks road trip to HBCU homecomings with the :francis: and :mjcry: face the whole time.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
mofos talk that "I`m going to this school for diversity :troll:" then gotta join a Black Student Association because these "diverse" students want nothing to do with them :mjlol:

mofos call Diverse 70% white. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

PWI Blacks road trip to HBCU homecomings with the :francis: and :mjcry: face the whole time.

The homecoming thing is true also, they did the same thing at my HBCU.