I've decided I'm not signing the birth certificate. What now? (I gave up...)

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Yeah basically like everyone else is saying fukk her ultimatums. Dont sign shyt until u see a paternity test. She dont even lnow her damn self which is why she pressuring u. But if that baby aint urs, let her and them other dudes share the paternity like she shared the box.

Right now it sounds like u should be worried about getting ur life together so that if it is urs and she pulls that brainwashing against the other parent child abuse alienation of affection game these ratchet parents like to play so much, u will have a leg to stand on in a custody battle.

Trust me if u play ur part that child will see through the bitter slanderous dirt she throws on ur name and end up resenting her for it when she older.

Play the long game here breh. As long as u play ur part it dont matter what she thinks of u growing up.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
She does not have the right to give you an ultimatum about this issue. She has already admitted to having sex with multiple men during your relationship, so that child could be any of yours. That being the case, get a paternity test as soon as possible. Worrying over what to do now before that is done is only going to be anxiety inducing for you and a waste of time. Do not allow her to shame you into doing anything foolish.

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Damn I was hoping it would be sooner so this can be resolved quickly. If she is yours you gotta be a father to your child regardless of the mother. I know that sounds impossible but if she's yours she didn't do anything to deserve you not being in her life. I can already see the mom making co-parenting a living hell though. Good luck
It's all bad. I was starting a new job and she argued with me until 6am so I'd be tired or have to call out. This is the third time she's done this. She just wants me to be a bum or something. It's an insane amount of toxicity.

SunnyD

All Star
Daps
I don't have a large family so having a child is really important to me. I believe she's using that vulnerability to try and manipulate me. Like, all I want is proof so I can confidently raise a child that I know belongs to me. But everyday it looks more and more like I'll be Santa and the tooth fairy at most.
That’s tough. Some women definitely know how to play on emotions for sure. Hell folks in general. We all have opinions but at the end of the day the only persons feelings that matters are yours. You have to decide what you can and cannot live with/ without. As a woman I’m telling you I think you should wait it out. She’s a whore but that whore might be the mother of your child. She’s doesn’t have the right to demand a thing from you. She can ask, she can suggest, but really she should fall back and be patient. Get that test for peace of mind and just peace. If the baby is yours be the best dad in spite of her. If she’s not yours fix your picker ( hell do that now) and invest in condoms.

BuckFilly

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
pg
Do not kick that nasty bish down a flight of steps. I’m serious. I don’t trust no nikka that seeded up a joint that cheated him with at least 5 different nikkas.

Why you save that hoe, she should’ve just been on your team

SunnyD

All Star
Daps
It's all bad. I was starting a new job and she argued with me until 6am so I'd be tired or have to call out. This is the third time she's done this. She just wants me to be a bum or something. It's an insane amount of toxicity.
So she can tell the baby how daddy “ ain’t shyt”. I know her type. Don’t sign shyt :camby:until you know. shyt I never touched her and I want a test. She’s sceevy.

Daps
@Fiji Water

I ain't gon lie to you. That's some rough stuff, my guy. This is the kind of situation that could make a lesser man go off the deep end, so first of all, I want to commend you on keeping your cool (outside of hitting the wall, but you didn't hit her and you patched up the wall so you're good).

Man.

Bro.

I feel for you. How did you find out?

I know a woman like this, who gives it up to everybody and her bf broke up with her and she wanted to cry tears cause now she's single and has nobody to help her raise her son, but what the hell did she expect? I mean, I'm nice to her, but in my mind, I'm like, this hoe is shameless. She was giving it up to any and everybody, expecting a man to want to build with her after he learned what she was up to. It's sad.