I've decided I'm not signing the birth certificate. What now? (I gave up...)

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
Get a paternity test! Does anyone remember that really messed up story about that white dude that had cystic fibrosis, so he was deemed infertile but his wife had an affair and secretly made him raised three boys, thinking they were his???

Don’t be that man OP!

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
This woman threatened to get an abortion and once that window closed, she decided to share that she was being shared. Multiple ex boyfriends, old high school flame and her manager. Not to mention some of my so called "friends". At least one.

Not all while she was pregnant but apparently throughout our relationship which has been a little less than 2 years. We broken up now and I'm moving in a month, hopefully less.

Stay strong, dude. This is fukked up.:wow:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Don’t let her guilt you or give you a ultimatum. It’s not about her. It’s about YOU

SHE KNOWS the kid is her 100%. You don’t. If she knew for a certainty it was yours there would not be a need for a ultimatum

Her little feelings getting hurt means nothing. Stand on your square.

Daps
Wait until she has the child and have a lawyer serve her with papers for a paternity test. Don't move until you have a resolution on this matter.

This might be a good idea. see if you can record her incriminating herself too about all the dudes she's been sleeping with. I'm sure they would help your case.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Sad to say when it comes to a lot of women getting pregnant there is a lot of dikk crossover. (Pause)

She may have been seeing you and a few other guys casually with none of you knowing about each other.

I would tell any man to get that DNA test. I know a few too many brehs who've found out after a time that the kid they thought was theirs was no such thing.

Absolutely foul.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
That stress probably a mafucca right now, and I wish you could have some sort of resolution sooner.

Everything that’s needed to be said, has been said. Don’t sign anything until you know for sure that the baby is yours. If that baby is yours, then you do need to be a father to that child. That co-parenting is going to be hell. Closer to the due date, I’d be researching family court lawyers. A lawyer will be needed for your situation if it’s yours.
It's all bad. I was starting a new job and she argued with me until 6am so I'd be tired or have to call out. This is the third time she's done this. She just wants me to be a bum or something. It's an insane amount of toxicity.
Lord :picard: