Its Been 20 Comicbook Movies Since Dark Knight Rises And No Villian Has Come Close To Bane.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
they chose the most underwhelming looking actor to play bane:mjlol:

Bane supposed to be this suped up ass beast and they got a lil ass midget to play him

If u didn't know hardy's height in real life u wouldn't say any of this nonsense. His height was never an issue in the film. The idea of how they had to film someone with his height is what got u nikkas giddy. Stop it

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
If u didn't know hardy's height in real life u wouldn't say any of this nonsense. His height was never an issue in the film. The idea of how they had to film someone with his height is what got u nikkas giddy. Stop it
He looks shorter than the 5'9 he is in the film :what:

And my nikka I don't even know what giddy is

Maybe u Delaware nikkas get giddy
We don't do that tho

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Bane definitely top five comic book movie villains. The quotes alone was just :banderas:. As far as villains since The Dark Knight Rises I gotta go with Zod and Faora. Hopefully Disney does Thanos justice in Infinity War.

Oh and :pacspit: at Fox for ruining Apocalypse. Should have used the voice actor from the 90s animated series and have his appearance more closely resemble his comic appearance.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
fakkit had to wear shoe lifts for the role :mjlol: :camby:

cinematographer had to spend all his time and effort only using angles that'd make that fakkit look tall :mjlol: :camby:

every shot in the movie is from the waist up you never see his feet:mjlol: :camby:

only exception is when hes literally standing on a humvee :mjlol: :camby:

Is this true? :russ:

Man i am laughing so hard right now. :bryan: