Its Been 20 Comicbook Movies Since Dark Knight Rises And No Villian Has Come Close To Bane.

Bootzilla

Direct from the chocolate milkyway
Daps
Reppin
Hampton va
I just wish in each movie they didn't kill
off the villains they did in both the tim Burton and the dark knight when they could have probably oulled off several sequels especially for tim Burton

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Bane was'nt even better than Joker.

Also TDKR Bane was an insult to the awesomeness that was the Comic Book character

TDKR Bane was a flunky...comic book Bane was a criminal fukking mastermind and a BAWSE

TDKR Bane was quotable as fukk that's for sure...but that's about it

Last edited:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
A. I said DOFP
B. He was a villain
C. He was destroying the Earth
He was liberating his people from oppressors who he knew to all but exterminate them. That doesnt make him a villian. And depending on who you ask removing toxic ass man made structures that has been raping the planet wouldnt be classified as "destroying" the Earth either. Also, a form of liberation.

Magento has never been portrayed as a villain in any of the movies. Antagonist at best. Never the villain.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
He was liberating his people from oppressors who he knew to all but exterminate them. That doesnt make him a villian. And depending on who you ask removing toxic ass man made structures that has been raping the planet wouldnt be classified as "destroying" the Earth either. Also, a form of liberation.

Magento has never been portrayed as a villain in any of the movies. Antagonist at best. Never the villain.
:mjlol: He's was the very definition of a villain and he was trying to destroy the planet this isn't a debate it is the truth.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Join us, Mr. Wayne

@Bruce Wayne
giphy.gif

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Apparently a damn comic book character has gone over your head somehow. Carry on.
And a standard definition is apparently hard for you to comprehend. :stopitslime: Don't do this breh just admit that you're wrong. Google agrees Villain-(in a film, novel, or play) a character whose evil actions or motives are important to the plot. If the question at hand was "is magneto ethically wrong" (which by current western society he is) then you might have an argument, but Stevie Wonder could see this nikka was a villain. Did he change roles in the series? Yes. But was he villain. Yes, and it's undeniable.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
And a standard definition is apparently hard for you to comprehend. :stopitslime: Don't do this breh just admit that you're wrong. Google agrees Villain-(in a film, novel, or play) a character whose evil actions or motives are important to the plot. If the question at hand was "is magneto ethically wrong" (which by current western society it is) then you might have an argument, but Stevie Wonder could see this nikka was a villain. Did he change roles in the series? Yes. But was he villain. Yes, and it's undeniable.
Cac logic. Perceiving actions as ethically wrong by the victims attempting to right it is essentially white people trying use the term (reverse racism). You dont get to persecute my people and then tell me response to your persecution in defense of my people is "evil".

If you cant use your head and understand the difference between an antagonist and a villain then theres no point in quoting me further. The very existence of Xavier and Mags relationship is that of pro/antagonistic, not good v evil or right v wrong. Case in point, both he and Xavier have the exact same goal so even if you tried to use that fickle ass "google definition" as opposed to you perceiving it on your own, he wouldnt be a villain. Apoc (comic) is a villain, Mags not. he may have moments of villainy but thats far and few between, if even. Magneto is a liberator.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Cac logic. Perceiving actions as ethically wrong by the victims attempting to right it is essentially white people trying use the term (reverse racism). You dont get to persecute my people and then tell me response to your persecution in defense of my people is "evil".

If you cant use your head and understand the difference between an antagonist and a villain then theres no point in quoting me further. The very existence of Xavier and Mags relationship is that of pro/antagonistic, not good v evil or right v wrong. Case in point, both he and Xavier have the exact same goal so even if you tried to use that fickle ass "google definition" as opposed to you perceiving it on your own, he wouldn't be a villain. Apoc (comic) is a villain, Mags not. he may have moments of villainy but thats far and few between, if even. Magneto is a liberator.
Shut the fukk up about this cac logic bullshyt I don't give a fukk about you crying because you're wrong about a damn definition the shyt is right there in my post if you can't read then go fukk yourself. Xavier and Magneto's relationship has nothing to do with it. A villain can be an antagonist they aren't independent events dumbass. Quit writing circles that don't mean a damn thing about what I said brehs. 6 damn movies and nikka don't...whatever man. You can't play that stupid ass "if you can't use your head..." condescending cock sucking WRONG mother fukker using Reddit cac phrases to try and say some shyt TO ME. And say I'm using "cac logic". I'm just telling you how the real world works, but I'll let you cook bro you're right. The first movie has no villain. DOFP has no villain. The definition of villain doesn't actually exist.

Last edited: