Its Been 20 Comicbook Movies Since Dark Knight Rises And No Villian Has Come Close To Bane.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bane was just behind heath's joker as one of the greatest comic movie bad guys of all-time until they fukked up the last third of the movie. ppl tend to ignore how much of a fukking monster he was up until that point because nolan didn't stick the landing, and i never really understood why.

that verbal/physical molly-whop he laid on bruce... :mindblown:

the fukking quotables... :banderas:

"that's a lovely voice..." :banderas:
*murders 2 football teams, hundreds of people, and (if he was still on the field) the "lovely voice" two minutes later* :damn:

loki is trill as fukk. but he's never really swagged onscreen like bane. his most memorable moment is getting the shyt beat out of him and moaning like a bytch on prom night after hulk put hands on 'em.

bucky was more of an anti-hero, though if anyone comes close it's barnes in brainwash mode.

otherwise i cant think of any big screen baddie that even comes close.

and lol @ nikkas caping for cottonmouth. OP said "comicbok movies". cmon brehs.

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
bane was just behind heath's joker as one of the greatest comic movie bad guys of all-time until they fukked up the last third of the movie. ppl tend to ignore how much of a fukking monster he was up until that point because nolan didn't stick the landing, and i never really understood why.

that verbal/physical molly-whop he laid on bruce... :mindblown:

the fukking quotables... :banderas:

"that's a lovely voice..." :banderas:
*murders 2 football teams, hundreds of people, and (if he was still on the field) the "lovely voice" two minutes later* :damn:

loki is trill as fukk. but he's never really swagged onscreen like bane. his most memorable moment is getting the shyt beat out of him and moaning like a bytch on prom night after hulk put hands on 'em.

bucky was more of an anti-hero, though if anyone comes close it's barnes in brainwash mode.

otherwise i cant think of any big screen baddie that even comes close.

and lol @ nikkas caping for cottonmouth. OP said "comicbok movies". cmon brehs.

You ain't got no love for Faora?

F1.gif

F14.gif

F9.gif

Every time she was on camera she was wrecking shyt! :wow:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
One edge ill give joker over the other villains is that hes one of the few villains who isnt weakened by being a simp.
Bane
2 face simping over that ugly ass girl:hhh:
Slade from arrow. Simping over a dead girl who didnt want him when she was alive :scust:
Killgrave simping over jessica jones the whole season, when he could've been smashing models all day :beli:
All joker wanted was fukkery :pachaha:but when the people on the boat didnt go along with it, that's when he lost

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
One edge ill give joker over the other villains is that hes one of the few villains who isnt weakened by being a simp.
Bane
2 face simping over that ugly ass girl:hhh:
Slade from arrow. Simping over a dead girl who didnt want him when she was alive :scust:
Killgrave simping over jessica jones the whole season, when he could've been smashing models all day :beli:
All joker wanted was fukkery :pachaha:but when the people on the boat didnt go along with it, that's when he lost

Joker in recent memory was simping Harley....

Nicca was laying in a dim candlelit room, sobbing and listening to 90s R&B (Whipping Pill - Babyface)

:sas2:

Among other things

King Ka$h

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Anything and Everything
Kilgrave >>>> in my opinion:wow: (even tho he's not in movies per say)
But people really hating on Zemo? That nikka barely had to raise a finger to get his well deserved revenge:gucci:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Michael Keaton got next as Vulture :myman:

Thanos the GOAT gonne come thru with the quotables too. I can already see Josh Brolin talking shyt to the Avengers while he beats their asses without even trying :bryan:

DAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWG this better happen or imma burn that cinema down.. over 12 movies later, we deserve some SMUG SWAG, this nikka beyyer wreck them while being prolific with his thesis on how disposable and weak they are :wow:
Kilgrave >>>> in my opinion:wow: (even tho he's not in movies per say)
But people really hating on Zemo? That nikka barely had to raise a finger to get his well deserved revenge:gucci:

fooh with that zemo bullshyt.. all that happened out of coincidence... if falcon never told tony where they were would tony have seen that clip of bucky murking his fam ??

whole movie was one long ass coincidence.. that nikka a scrub