Its Been 20 Comicbook Movies Since Dark Knight Rises And No Villian Has Come Close To Bane.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
If we count TV shows the only one that even come close is Ward. Dude morph from a zombie, to Jim Jones/David Koresh, to Neo all in 1 season. He went from 1 of the most boring character in the show to one of the best villians on TV once he rejoin his brethrens in Hydra.

0f4da22ab4c94b28cb5612340b21887a.gif
yeah i liked ward. i dont even think i can continue watching shield. season 4 villains boring as fukk

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Bane definitely top five comic book movie villains. The quotes alone was just :banderas:. As far as villains since The Dark Knight Rises I gotta go with Zod and Faora. Hopefully Disney does Thanos justice in Infinity War.

Oh and :pacspit: at Fox for ruining Apocalypse. Should have used the voice actor from the 90s animated series and have his appearance more closely resemble his comic appearance.
I think his actor passed but I could be wrong :patrice:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Bane REALLY was the GOAT

Loki has charisma, doesnt really strike fear in your eyes and i wont class him as a villain (MCU version currently)

Faora might just be the NEXT Contender, shawty played NO GAMES with Kal-El, beat the breaks off brehh

''you are WEAK, son of El'' :wow:

When she dbz the army dudes:merchant::noah::lawd:chick was beautiful too:steviej:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I never thought of Magneto as a villian.

I saw nothing wrong with killing the soldiers who killed his family.

I also saw nothing wrong with klling his co workers for snitching.

Other than that, he did really do much.
A. I said DOFP
B. He was a villain
C. He was destroying the Earth